Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My back window kind of exploded yesterday. I was just driving along normally and all of a sudden there was this loud crashing sound. Every little piece of glass eventually broke off in the next ten minutes. Anyways, no one has the rear window in stock, so I have to wait a little while to get it replaced. They said next Friday they might have one. Anyways, we have around 2 feet of snow on the ground and it's snowing right now and all is supposed to all this week. My dad and I were going to tape some clear plastic in the back until it can get fixed, but nothing sticks to the top. Any suggestions?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Did ya try that silver tape?? You know kinda metal type stuf?? It's realy sticky....(I assume you already tried duct tape??)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'll give them both a try. We tried duct tape, but it was real cold out.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
:shrug every little bit helps .......... get that stuff gooey and it'll even stick to jerry curls on a breakdancer :histerica

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is what I did a few winters ago when my 92 rear window was stuck down. I had someone hold a piece of 3/8 plywood in the inside and I traced the opening from the outside and used a jig saw to cut it to size. It took me a few tries but I got it. Remember to cut big, you can always go back and shave more off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts