Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's coming, fellas. I'm getting hyped, who alls gonna be there???

·
Premium Member
6,782 Posts
No go for me.. Wanted too, but, too much to do on the Money Pit.. Hope someone takes pics..

·
Registered
75 Posts
I should be there i didnt use my bronco last year i rode with a jeep club but if there is gonna be some fs stuff maybe i will beat it up this year.The problem last year i was the only full size rig in our group so i didnt want to fit where they go.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yikesbb said:
I'm there. Will have the family and the trailer. Maybe I'll win a Dynatrac.
Maybe you will! Don't think it won't happen... :thumbup

Stiffler: its Tierra Del Sol. That's a club from San Diego and also a big run out at truckhaven. Always the 1st weekend in March... details below

Clicky: http://www.tds4x4.com/

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,638 Posts
If I can make the EB go I'll be there.

otherwise...I will read the trip report.

barring any problems I may make it out there on sunday.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
getting closer...

I'll be out there early Thurs morning, coming back home Monday. PM me if you wanna trade phone #s and try to hook up...

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,638 Posts
no time to get it all fixed and ready...I guess you can say I ran into problems... :rofl: :histerica

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Chris! Raf! What's up? Bummer you guys can't make it. We'll be in the same place as last year if you change your mind.

Kuss, I'll be on CB Channel 32 the whole weekend. Just call out for Peteyg...I'll hear it (probably).

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
stressed said:
time and luck wasnt on my side i suppose.. i think ill just finish the truck up without rushing (should be less stressfull) and hit up truckhaven when its done.
Works for me. Let me know when you're ready to go. I'm in.:thumbup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts