1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey -

The infamous TDS Safari at Truckhaven is on this year March 5, 6, 7 - go to
http://www.tds4x4.com/

You don't have to me a member, but you do have to register and pay a fee..

It's worth it, trust me. I'm taking my Bronco and Scott is taking his Scout, plus a possible Hummer H1 is coming along. This should be a good time.

Let's get pre-registered and keep a list of who is going here.

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Hmmm, Gonna have to try and hit that up.. Never been to one. Be a trip for me. But, WELL worth it I believe.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,584 Posts
actually , I've run there with no fees....but then you get no chance at the raffle.

last year was too many vehicles for me...1500+
plan on being out there alllllllllllllllll day

·
Registered
126 Posts
locopny said:
actually , I've run there with no fees....but then you get no chance at the raffle.

last year was too many vehicles for me...1500+
plan on being out there alllllllllllllllll day

I will be out there. Bronco will be at home though. Rock buggy and possibly the race truck will be the toys of choice.

You do not have to pay a fee (and if you dont you should not go on the main run) and you can do lots of runs all over. But the money goes to a good cause (keeping wheeling areas open) and the raffel is awsome. Everything from atlas transfer cases to tires to winches... Big items!!

I personally do not go on the "run". I might go out and watch some of it but we usuall peel off and do our own thing.

I will be at the Bender camp. Stop by and say hi. Camp is easy to find at night, just look for the big flames (that look like mushroom clouds) in the air.

·
Registered
393 Posts
2 years ago, I won a certificate worth $3500.00 at Dynatrac. I got a ProRock 60 (yeah, I still had to put out another $2G but how cool is that?). No, damn it, I haven't installed it yet... :brownbag

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, what's the plan?

Who's going? I'm going - Saturday am and Sunday...

Sorry I have not been around - been selling the M3, and bought myself a 2000 Corvette :)

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
still havent got my bronco running yet :(. if i was to go i might just go friday and come home late saturday. i also have this pinched nerve (i think) in my leg which is preventing me from standing or walking for long peroids of time. we'll see what happens...

·
4,584 Posts
well there is a slight possibility that I would be out there on Sat. afternoon some time....minus Bronco. I would be a passenger in an EB from the SoCalBroncos but that is still up in the air...

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'll be going with a few buddy's of mine and their Chebby's. Anyone in my area wants a ride or anything, let me know. We'll probably be leaving on Friday, see you guys there

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks like i'll be going Saturday mid day, overnighting Sat nite and staying most of the day sunday....

let's get CB radio / cell phone coordinated so whoever does go can hook up?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nice, we should all meet up somewhere, everyone got a CB? everyone sleeping in their truck? haha :rockon

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, sleeping in the truck, and with a CB :)

Someone pick a channel and a back up channel.......

·
4,584 Posts
not gonna make this year :cry

Just another time business gets in the way of having fun... :wacko :histerica

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dammit ! i'm out too ! family stuff came up............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 - 19 of 19 Posts