Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Is there any way I could buy a set of just the clear lenses from you? I have a set just about done and all I need is the lenses. They look great by the way.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sure. PM me. I have a spare set of lenses. Just to be clear, you understand you cut the face of the original lense off and then glue on the acrylic ones I had made.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
This is something im going to be saving my money for! Please keep us all updated when these are retail ready.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
This is something im going to be saving my money for! Please keep us all updated when these are retail ready.
For sure. I just finished another set for Bonzai. I would say they are pretty much ready now........ taking orders!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Anxiously waiting for installed pics.......

·
Registered
1 Posts
This might be exactly what I'm looking for. I have a 98 Overland motorhome and I'm 99% sure the headlight buckets are 90-91 Bronco/Ford headlights. TYO 20-1608 is n the passenger side and TYO 20-1609 is driver side. Am I at the right place? My original headlights are like a candle under a cover... Can't see crap. I'd really like to upgrade to the projector style lights and I hope I finally found the right thing.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Please, I beg of you, continue doing these. Us bricknose owners (most of us) want an upgraded headlight option. When I finally get around to doing headlights, you'll have my $$$ for a set.

Unless you come up with a dual projector version by then :D

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Is there a way to get them made with black trim instead of chrome????? I love them except for the chrome since I'm getting rid of everything chrome on my bko

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Is there a way to get them made with black trim instead of chrome????? I love them except for the chrome since I'm getting rid of everything chrome on my bko

Spray paint. Haha

21 - 40 of 59 Posts