Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Has anyone taken you up on your offer? I would love to see them on a truck! I'm going to assume night time visibility is greatly increased as well.

Have you ever had them matched up with a set of diamond clear corners rather than just the clear corners? I would think that they would match perfectly.

Also, is the silver banding around the lens there to cover up the epoxy or what?

Thanks for bringing the 87-91 front end back to life!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Has anyone taken you up on your offer? I would love to see them on a truck! I'm going to assume night time visibility is greatly increased as well.

Have you ever had them matched up with a set of diamond clear corners rather than just the clear corners? I would think that they would match perfectly.

Also, is the silver banding around the lens there to cover up the epoxy or what?

Thanks for bringing the 87-91 front end back to life!

nobody taken me up on the 100 off, and yes to the silver covering up the expoxy.

Let's get the ball rolling and you can take me up on it!

·
ate lug
8,477 Posts
:eek:
Holy crap I just saw this for the first time just now. I want! I don't need a set just yet as im still in the sand blasting phase of body work, but I will definitely hit you up for a set closer to Xmas. Considering how awesome your tails are on my F250, ill probably get a set of them from ya for the bronco too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ALRIGHT Fellas!!! First 5 buyers get in on the introductory pricing. $600 plus shipping. $350 required up front deposit, balance 2-3 weeks after completion.

This will include the following:
*New headlights and corner lights (Amber)
*D2S Square or Round projectors with shrouds
*55w Fast Bright or Xentec ballast with bulbs (Color temp of your choice)
*Wiring harness
*Replacement Acrylic lense
*Labor

Any chance you're still making/selling these?

·
Man of endless projects
8,909 Posts
@TCM GLX, i believe DNA Motoring is now selling clear and smoked lensed 87-91 truck headlights with a few different options including amber and clear side reflectors for the turn signals. and there relatively affordable considering price of stock replacements. its not even in their catalog yet but some retailers sell them, nobody seems to know about them yet. maybe you can utilize these in making your projectors?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts