Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ted is my hero. He was at the Sportsman Warehouse in Portland a few months back signing autographs. Really cool guy.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
REPOST!!! we've all seen it at least once i think, its just too bad he isnt a member here

wes

btw, he has a few big broncos

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Nice yes, but that is so old it's not even funny. When is the last time you heard the term "Gumbo Mudders" in an article. That should date it for you.

Ted still rocks though!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Got a problem with GUMBO MUDDERS :goodfinge :beer :toothless :thumbup :histerica

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
gumbo mudders are good tires, those and the ground hawgs, they have a harder compuond, so they arent as popular as ohters out there

if you look close at the pic though, it looks like those are big mickey baja's though

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
I've emailed Ted and gave him the personal invite to the site...he may have checked it out...hell he might still do...but either way, if I was a big star I'd prolly lurk too. Just think everytime a newbie comes around they ask about lift and tires...if Ted was here, he'd have to put up with being harrassed personaly about that many times or more....Think about it! Anyway Ted where ever you are...I live by the same creed, brutha....Guns, Broncos, and Rock-n-Roll!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Darn, I didnt know he was at Sportsmans a while back. I would have loved to talk to him and get his autograph. The show on him was great. Hes got a lot of cool stuff and his house is nice.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,147 Posts
Ted kicks ass... and we all know it! :rockon

·
College User
2,023 Posts
Ted is the man

And Gumbo Mudders are some nice tires. Most of you guys prob havent heard of or used them but are bad talking them.

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
Teds cool for the gumbo muder I heard they did not clean mud out as fast as swampers. That is about it. I just heard they are not as good in the mud.

·
Registered
769 Posts
i have 35" gumbo's and shitty rims but im gonna get a set of white spokes and keep the almost bald but still going gumbos

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Ya, Ted Rocks, I like that he's a sportman and isn't ashamed of it. There are few people who are stars (or where stars at one time in Ted's case) who would openly admit they hunt due to the fear of the backlash. I really like that he is who he is and makes no apologies. He wrote to Bronco Driver an issue or two ago. There are other celebs that are Bronco nuts, I wish we could get them more active, but I'm sure they are busy.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
gobucs1 said:
Gumbo Mudders are some nice tires. Most of you guys prob havent heard of or used them but are bad talking them.
:stupid I ran them for years...(back in the day ya didn't have much choice) I like Swampers a lil better in the mud, but the Gumbo's are ALOT more road friendly!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts