Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Are those mounted on stock rims?? If so I dont think that was a good idea, they need to be wider. Also get rid of the side step. Other than that looks good. Don't meen to knock you but asked what I thought.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup truck looks MINT!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very Nice Looking! Definatly like the stock wheels with the big tires. What size Lift is that? What size tires? How does your TTB handle with those tires? Alignment an issue? Im thinking about going a 4 inch lift, with 33's becasue i dont wanna deal with the straight axle just yet. Looks Sick tho man!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very Nice Looking! Definatly like the stock wheels with the big tires. What size Lift is that? What size tires? How does your TTB handle with those tires? Alignment an issue? Im thinking about going a 4 inch lift, with 33's becasue i dont wanna deal with the straight axle just yet. Looks Sick tho man!
It's a 6" Rough Country Lift and 35" tires. It actually rides and drives real good for what it is. They had it aligned it about 2 hours.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
You can run 35" tires on a TTB, that's usually the limit, it's once you start to increase past that, that a solid axle conversion may be a good idea.

We've got lots of members with TTB and 35's.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Looks good! Stock rims looks fine....

helps to keep excessive stress off of the wheel bearings too. Hmmm, your lift seems to have maintained the stock front to rear ride height difference. Most lifts I've seen usually level the truck off. Is that the way it is, or is it just the angle? Looks good one way or another.:thumbup

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sweet, Yea i dont want anything crazy. What kit did you use? Stock radius arms? How hard was it initially? Pretty straight forward?

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I love the rig man, BFG recomends an 8" to 10" rim for your tires but the stockers are 7.5s so it's not too bad.

more info on the rear lift please!!!

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Awesome truck. I love the look of the stock rims with the 12.50 tires.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Like I said before...sweet! Keep it just like that. The side steps and stock rims look phenomenal. Keep it that way!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts