Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
My trucks twin! I like the bumper but the grill guard is too much for me. Keep up the good work

·
Registered
816 Posts
Looks tough and mean. Like any ford accessory should

·
I ♥ TTB
4,300 Posts
Nice! I want one!

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good Chris :thumbup What is the smaller hole for up top?
The bumper is set up for a 12-15k winch which typically are face mount winches. That is why the 4.5x10 bolt pattern is there. The other 3 holes (2 triangle and the rectangle) are just to break up the flat plate look. It looks kinda funny without a fairlead on it.

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,785 Posts
I see, it almost looked as if you planned to put on a micro fairlead over a regular one. So the smaller rectangle hole is for looks then. I was wondering if you plan to start making bead lock ring's, some thing like that could sell and would be easy to make.

·
I ♥ TTB
4,300 Posts
I'm guessing out of my price range at the moment.... and Shipping would be brutal

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I see, it almost looked as if you planned to put on a micro fairlead over a regular one. So the smaller rectangle hole is for looks then. I was wondering if you plan to start making bead lock ring's, some thing like that could sell and would be easy to make.
I built them for mine....I really need to laser cut for beadlock rings. Plasma just isn't precise enough. They take a lot of steel too. Its hard to use the round scrap area effectively and with the price of steel up over 47% this year alone its kinda a back burner idea.

I'm guessing out of my price range at the moment.... and Shipping would be brutal
We get really good Freight shipping rates.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Very nice work sir, if I still had my 250 It would definately have to sport one of these. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 38 Posts