1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
lol Hes his own best friend

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,697 Posts
My late brother Fred was an 82d ABN paratrooper, and back in '84 he told me the story of a Bundeswehr (German 'Federal Army,' so to speak) officer who came to Ft. Bragg to give a lecture on German Army vehicles, which included the Unimog. At some point, a private in Fred's buddy's platoon asked what the purpose of the Unimog was. The officer replied, "For when we go back into the Soviet Union."

·
Need a Bumper?
5,055 Posts
There not that big. But they won't go much above 50mph. Buy the mog, Sell the Mog minus the portal axles. Instal Portal axles on Bronco have fun with your new MONCO. Just think of it this way, the Unimog is a rare vehicle that will be really expensive to maintain and fix parts. any autoparts store has everything you need for your bronco. Not to mention that a decent shape unimog averages around $20k

·
marvel at my........
1,735 Posts
There not that big. But they won't go much above 50mph. Buy the mog, Sell the Mog minus the portal axles. Instal Portal axles on Bronco have fun with your new MONCO. Just think of it this way, the Unimog is a rare vehicle that will be really expensive to maintain and fix parts. any autoparts store has everything you need for your bronco. Not to mention that a decent shape unimog averages around $20k
its the other way round for me dude,.. the mog will be easy for parts,.. my truck is nightmare for parts at times:banghead cos its here in england with me:thumbup:beer:drinkbud

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.