Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was flicking through last months classic american magazine when i happened upon a dealer advertising a 1958 buick ltd, mechanically good,.. needs body work,... £3000,.:shocked...... you have no idea how tempted i am to ask him for a straight swap on the truck:deal,......... must resist though,...... but ain't half hard to do!:cry

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,631 Posts
Dude, you don't want a '58 Buick. It's hard enough for us Americans to find parts and people for maintenance and restorations; it's a lot harder for anyone outside to do it.

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, you don't want a '58 Buick. It's hard enough for us Americans to find parts and people for maintenance and restorations; it's a lot harder for anyone outside to do it.
i know,.. but i got started on american cars by a particular film involving a '58 fury;),..... i always wanred a 58 anything after that,..... they look soo cool,......... its a hard call to make,.... specially after all me the truck have been through,...... i'll see what happens,.... it be a rough diamond ;),.. or it may be a wreck,.:banghead.. who knows,.... thanks for your views though dude,.... appreciated as always!:rockon:thumbup:beer

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just rang the place,.... its sold and long gone,:doh0715:..... it must have been better than the price suggested,.... so i'm still a bronco owner! yay!:chili:,........ the only things that will tempt me away from my truck are cars from '58,... if they are the type i like,;).... or a big rig,:rockon... both have come close to tempting me recently,... but both got sold before i had a chance to do anything,.:banghead:cry.... i guess me and my truck were meant to be!:thumbup:rockon:chili::beer:drinkbud

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.