Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a teraflex revolving shackle on a bronco? I'm looking at them but can't find one that fits a bronco rear shackle so i'm not sure if they will work or not.
thanks in advance.
:banghead
:whiteflag

·
Registered
533 Posts
Has anyone put a teraflex revolving shackle on a bronco? I'm looking at them but can't find one that fits a bronco rear shackle so i'm not sure if they will work or not.
thanks in advance.
:banghead
:whiteflag
teraflex revolving shackle. is pretty much for jeeps. they are mostly used for front leaf spings.after that? it's a jeep thing. if you can read this roll me over.
BARBIE CALLED SHE WANTS HER JEEP BACK.:histerica i love broncos.hope someone comes a long with more info.

·
formerly Nascarfreak88
1,809 Posts
Somewhere, i think on here, there was a thread about them that i think deemed them pretty much useless.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
search revolving or revolver shackle... never had personal expierience with em... but any jeepers in my local clubs around here that did anything more than go up an rti ramp ditched em... the unload your suspension badly when side hilling among other problems

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
junk

·
Registered
712 Posts
after that? it's a jeep thing. if you can read this roll me over.
BARBIE CALLED SHE WANTS HER JEEP BACK.:histerica
Bet you'll love my windshield decal then: "I got your Jeep thing, now it burns when I pee!" Not my #1 choice for a windshield decal, but PO of truck hated Jeeps with a passion for some reason... and tis too damn cold for me to go try to take it down now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts