has anybody seen these videos on this site? what the heck
that is some nasty stuff. I think I will have nightmares forever
I hope anybody that read what i originally posted wasn't offended
sorry if you were that was not my intentions

http://www.bigducky.com

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
IIRC the mods pulled the video of Nick Berg when it was circulating from this site.... Might wanna ask about posting that link....

Either way I'm not clicking it... I already know they are sick bastards who need killing in the slowest possible way. Don't need a video to convince me-------Fog

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Foghorn said:
IIRC the mods pulled the video of Nick Berg when it was circulating from this site.... Might wanna ask about posting that link....

Either way I'm not clicking it... I already know they are sick bastards who need killing in the slowest possible way. Don't need a video to convince me-------Fog
I revised it hope I don't tick anybody off I was just thinking WTf when I saw the first one. there is some funny stuff on there

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
I was'nt offended.... I was just saying what had happened in the past.... No hard feelings..... Fog

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
opps.... Double post---Fog

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
That is extremely disturbing. Those people from the middle east have such a high disregard for human life and no sympathy for a human being who is suffering what so ever. That is just sick.

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
I don't even need to see it at all, so Im not clicking on it either.
Why waste my time seeing a bloody video where someone is beheaded, kinda sick.
The Japs did it to our servicemen in WW2 even men of Dolittle's Raiders who were captured alive.

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I honestly wish I wouldn't have clicked on the link. Honestly I didn't think it was for real. I have seen too many video clips that say the beware blah blah blah and then they turned out to be a joke which was what I expected. I never saw these before or even heard about them on the internet. now that's all I can think about how horrible it was. I seriously think I am going to have nightmares for the rest of my life, Scary movies are one thing but that is totally different. Now I'm not much of a religious person but, in any religion isn't it a sin to kill. I mean the way I see it now is that we should just blast them all, obviously these people are seriously demented and are beyond any help, just my opinion though. I'm just glad they are there and not here and we have people over there trying to stop this BS....wonder how long it will be till I can have a decent nights sleep....

·
Registered
248 Posts
I only watched one, and it was totaly disturbing. And f___k it makes me pissed off.
I thank you for posting this because people need to know what kind of sick scum we are dealing with.
The terrorist's think that by showing us these videos we will be afraid to fight them.
I say, only by letting the world see what scum they are, can stregnthen our resolve to exterminate them from infesting this planet.

If only all the free nations would show some balls and step up!
beacuse this is what it should be like.........

terrorist vs --->
<----THE WORLD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts