Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone recognize this from any year bronco or f series? Could use the help tracking it down. It's an aftermarket install on a 73 E300.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
Thats not aftermarket that probably chit fabbed. Are you talking about the passenger knuckle or the trac bar mounts. It looks like a very early PathFinder 4x4 van set up

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
np-205 tcase
front coil sprung dana 44, with disk brakes.

·
press ALT+F4
4,281 Posts
That is some freaked together stuff. I'm gonna disagree with jopes and say it's a Dana 21 (single range) or 24 (dual range) transfer case.
The front, looks like an early 70's with the disc brakes off a mid-70's. Whomever welded the steering ear on the passenger knuckle should be slapped.
Bronco or f-series front driveline, too much crap on there to see how they attached it to the t-case yoke, but I'd guess u-bolts and some goofy sort of adapter.
Interesting radius arm brackets, I don't recognize them but they look like beefy castings.
All in all I'd say it a pile of crap.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input everyone. I was trying to figure out what this 4x4 set up is on this E300 van that I was thinking about buying for fun. The interior and upholstery is in good shape, swapped to a nice 351 with flowmaster exhaust, straight body but seems like goofy 4x4. The guy wants $1500obo for it, so what do you think?

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
i think this is the setup used on 4x4 conversion vans

1 - 13 of 13 Posts