Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will only sell at this price to members of this forum or their friends. There are just some good deals right now on bronco's and that is what I want right now.

$2200

BAD BOY MUD TOY

This truck comes with 12 Tires:
4 - 38x15.5 Super Swamper TSL Radials (on rims)
4 - 315x75x16 Nitto Dune Grapplers (Just balanced on rims)
4 - 265x75x16 Firestone A/T's

So you have a huge set of tires for mudding, a great set of 35's for all terrain and a set of street tires if you want them.

Also to fit the 38's I had to trim the front fenders but that is ok because they have rust. I will also include 2 new front fenders with no rust or cutting if you don't want the 38's.

92 Ford F250 Super Cab 4x4 (HD Model has 1 ton suspension)
A/C & Heat
460 Big Block V8 (rebuilt Jasper Engine less than 50K)
ZF-5 Manual Trans (Granny Gear & Overdrive Indestrucatable)
BW 1356 Transfer Case
Sterling 10.25 rear
D-50 up front

Interior is in GREAT Shape,
SKULL Shifter
CD Player
No rips in Super Cab, Front Seats have covers
Electric Lumbar
Cruise Control

Just put on some 315x75x16 (35x12.5) Nitto Dune Grapplers 90% tread
Class IV tow hitch, with drop reciever (lockable) comes with truck.

This truck does not leak, burn, or smoke ANYTHING. This interior & drivetrain are solid and dependable. I bought it for a hunting truck.

Body was rough I just pulled to new front quarter panels to replace rust I have one installed putting the other one on Sunday. The inside of the bed is not rusted at all but the outer wheel wells are bad, either replace the bed for looks if you want but it funtions just fine. Rust also on the supercab, $50 per side for patch panels.

I started an olive drab paint job, front clip is done now.

This thing will pull anything work or play.

Needs Inspection (it will pass) & registration

Best offer will be accpeted but I have seen a lot of junk and know what this thing is, one heck on a work or play truck, could be daily driven but it will burn some gas I am getting between 10-12 mpg in it.

Front Bumper does not come with the truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.