Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICES REDUCED!! Upgraded my Bronco and have left over parts. Deaver 5.5 coils, Bilstein 5100 series(SOLD), RC 4" coil. Local pick up ONLY-TEXAS- DFW area. Here is what I have to offer.

DEAVER 5.5 - I have a set of Deaver 5.5 Superflex (F64C) springs (GRAY) recently bought from JBG and installed on my Bronco. The springs are a year old with only about 500miles or less on them. They are practically BRAND NEW. I swapped them out for a set of Skyjackers (BLACK). Price for The Deaver 5.5's - $100/pair

ROUGH COUNTRY 4in COILS - Powder coated gray in good shape. Set of two - $40

SOLD. ROUGH COUNTRY REAR LEAF SRINGs - 2" lifted leaf springs for a 4" lift by rough country. Upgraded to Deavers. In great condition. - $100/pair

SOLD BILSTEIN 5100s - I have a complete set of Bilstein 5100s Quad Shocks for 4" lift. In great condition. - $120 - for all 4

·
Super Moderator
24,696 Posts
Yo @TheWolf and @biggum
Let me know when transaction is complete and is to everyone's satisfaction.

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,872 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why did you go to Skyjacker from Deaver ? Usually , at least from what I see, everyone says they "step up to the Deavers"

·
Registered
73 Posts
Will these work with a 6” lift ?
If so and you still have them let me know

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will these work with a 6” lift ?
If so and you still have them let me know
Yes, the Deaver coils are the 5.5 SuperLift coils, which will give you a 6" lift.
The rear springs are a 2"lift which will give you a 4" lift. in the rear.
The rough country springs are 4" lift coil. springs.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
T
Just out of curiosity, why did you go to Skyjacker from Deaver ? Usually , at least from what I see, everyone says they "step up to the Deavers"
The Deaver springs were to soft for my liking, especially on the street. They provide great droop and flex but were too unmanageable on the road for me. I think they would be great for a trail rig. The Skyjacker 6" springs. have a larger diameter coil and stiffer overall. They don't droop as much but much more stable on the road, at least for my set up. Pics provided to give you an idea of the Deavers.

P.S. Keep in mind the photos of the drop below are with my front sway bar connected. They will drop more without the sway bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wolf, do you still have the Bilstein shocks?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts