Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1991 Ford Bronco, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Upgraded my Bronco and have left over parts. Local pick up ONLY- DFW area. Here is what I have to offer.

DEAVER 5.5 - I have a set of Deaver 5.5 Superflex (F64C) springs (GRAY) recently bought from JBG and installed on my Bronco. The springs are a year old with only about 500miles or less on them. They are practically BRAND NEW. I swapped them out for a set of Skyjackers (BLACK). Price for The Deaver 5.5's - $120/pair

ROUGH COUNTRY 4in COILS - Powder coated gray in good shape. Set of two - $40

(SOLD)ROUGH COUNTRY REAR LEAF SRINGs - 2" lifted leaf springs for a 4" lift by rough country. Upgraded to Deavers. In great condition. - $100/pair (SOLD)

(SOLD) BILSTEIN 5100s - I have a complete set of Bilstein 5100s Quad Shocks for 4" lift. In great condition. - $120 - for all 4 (SOLD)

·
Premium Member
1991 Ford Bronco, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Parts still available.

·
Premium Member
1986 Bronco, 351w, Edelbrock aluminum top end, Holley 600, 4" BDS lift, 35" Maxxis Razr's, stuff..
2,475 Posts
So is my money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,577 Posts
got those rear springs available yet?

I'd need them shipped to 58436 if you would consider that...I know you said preferred, but doesn't say absolutely no shipping...so I ask.

Reactions: miesk5

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is my issue with shipping. I don't have the boxes they were shipped in from Bronco Graveyard, so I would need to go out and source a box sturdy enough to ship the coils. Then I would have to pass on the cost of shipping which would be anywhere from $40 +. That would put the price around $190. For $230 you can buy them from Bronco Graveyard, who is set up to ship and handle returns. This is a good deal for NEW coils for anyone local that wants to save some money and have them same day. I would be willing to drive to meet someone half way within reason. Sorry, to anyone wanting them shipped.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how far west would you go? I'm about three hours from dallas
Let me check my schedule. If you are not in a rush I might be able to meet you half way. I think you were interested in the Deaver Coil Springs correct? I'll PM you once I look at my work load/availability.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I live an hour north of Dallas and I am interested in the rear leaf springs if they are available still

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live an hour north of Dallas and I am interested in the rear leaf springs if they are available still
Yes, they are still available. I can meet you at a half way point. PM me with details.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
You thing you could look at for shipping would be through Fastenal, when I bought my 4bt they shipped the motor and tranny for what I thought was extremely reasonable. I couldn't have driven to OH and back for what they shipped it for. Through them I bet you could band it to a pallet.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You thing you could look at for shipping would be through Fastenal, when I bought my 4bt they shipped the motor and tranny for what I thought was extremely reasonable. I couldn't have driven to OH and back for what they shipped it for. Through them I bet you could band it to a pallet.
Sorry, Not interested in shipping. It just isn't worth it to me. I think this is a great deal for a local pick up.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sorry, Not interested in shipping. It just isn't worth it to me. I think this is a great deal for a local pick up.
Do you still have the deaver coils?

Reactions: miesk5

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Everything is SOLD except the Deaver's and Rough Country 4" lifted coils.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts