Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
texas wtb, engine build stuff, E4OD, 42's

ok so i'm just putting this up here is case anyone has anything or knows a good place to get this stuff.

H1's (if anyone says stazzworks or usa 6x6you can go away now) recentered is a plus found
38's 16.5 wheel required boggers proffered bought
5.13's for a 60 front bought
arb ' ' bought
35 spline outers (thats stubs, joints, warn hubs) no slugs bought
radiator core support found
f350 master cylinder bought
big hiems bought
-TRE reamer !!!!!! bought
leaf spring brackets made
leaf spring shacklesmade

E4OD good or not. no shipping unless you've got something built with no miles.
stuff to build a nice winsor small block.
42's (yea 38's look small) for h1's

i've got all of the stock front end to trade, a few center consoles that i built and don't need, stock wheels and tires, plenty of other stuff. maybe some fab if you're local.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I got an E4OD in northern Michigan. $200 plus shipping. Shifted good before I swapped my ZF into the truck. Been sitting for 2 years.

Looks like shipping would be about $350 unless you have a business address to ship to. If you have a business address it would be $300. If I can ship it from a business address it could be as low as $200. I'd have to look into shipping it from the shop at school.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
watch the forum/tx4wd.org site and springcreekoffroad.com forum... the rules changed for the bog series this year to align with all the regional rules and now cut boggers are no longer allowed:rofl: so there are several sets for sale with no buyers at the momment... a set of 15 inch beadlocks floating around too for cheap but will require caliper grinding to fit them over a front 60.... h1s (origional back spacing not recentered) are available out the ying yang on texas4x4.org

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
todd- how many miles? original or are those miles on a rebuild? i might have a business address. what qualifies? cattle ranch at the end of dirt road?

just shoot me - i went by there last summer. had a bronco for sale for 4grand. i should havee picked it up. anyway i lost their business card you got a phone number? it's kinda a long drive for me.

jeff - it's official, i suck at the internet.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
todd- how many miles? original or are those miles on a rebuild? i might have a business address. what qualifies? cattle ranch at the end of dirt road?
Not really sure on miles. Odometer said 75k when I got it but the previous owner didnt have it calibrated right for tires. It's original as far as I know. I've got the torque converter too. It would be perfect to go over before you pull your old trans. It's a 94 so you'd probably want to do the 95/96 upgrades on it.

·
Rest in Peace Friend...
3,220 Posts
just shoot me - i went by there last summer. had a bronco for sale for 4grand. i should havee picked it up. anyway i lost their business card you got a phone number? it's kinda a long drive for me.
http://www.texas4x4.org/showthread.php?t=13886

Talk to Mark, he does good work. It was a hella long drive for me from the coast, and a bit hard to find. Tell him I sent you. randy JSM84

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tod - $400 for a tranny i'm gunna have to rebuild is kinda steep. let me do some more foot work on this end to see what the rebuild is gunna cost me and i'll get back to you.

bad 96 - it says in your post you don't want to ship? and you're in PA

jsm84 - thanks for reminding me about that shop. he's getting my busness for my rear gear install. and i'll probly get him to recenter my H1's if i can get my hands on a set for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,518 Posts
Still got the 5.13's? I assume they are reverse rotation for a Ford D60? Very interested!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts