Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Actually, I don't think that video's graphic enough. These dumbshits who drive around texting need to have their phones removed from their hands, and shoved squarely up their asses.

·
Registered
349 Posts
It is kinda graphic but so are car crashes. Kids need to see this when learning to drive. Parents should be emphasizing it. Texting should be illegal driving but I'm not sure about cell phones. In small towns its less of an issue compared to freeways and traffic. Also, if your not comfortable and able to drive safely while talking on the phone, dont do it. Common sense. I can do it just fine, but I will hang up in adverse conditions.

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Graphic, but sometimes you need to with today's kids

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
Looks like the same ppl who did the Drunk Driving vid a while back that was posted. good video though.

·
I ♥ TTB
4,265 Posts
There was a head on accident out here yesterday I think it was that was caused by texting.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would say not graphic enough, but this is a great video. I see texting while driving way too much. I almost got fired from my last job too because I was riding with my boss (he was driving) and he was texting a friend. I told him he needed to stop, that I didn't feel comfortable and he was being an idiot for doing so. He stopped for a little bit, ignored his friend a couple times, then he picked it up again, I started to tell him once again, but as I turned I noticed we were almost heading off this corner and I grabbed the wheel. I never saw him text and drive again.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Are you affiliated with that DPCCARS site? You have made four posts here and 2 of them linked to that site.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
I've seen that vid before.. Not sure if this is an R here though... :shrug

I've had plenty of people almost hit me on my R1 cause they were texting or talking on the phone.. That's when the vigilante justice comes out..

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Yeah,probable spammer.Anyway,almost everyday on the highway, I see some young mother come blowin by me with one or two full carseats in the back, texting away.Stupid as hell.

·
Premium Member
8,516 Posts
Are you affiliated with that DPCCARS site? You have made four posts here and 2 of them linked to that site.
Google his alias, all his post are videos on DPC, on all the different car sites.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I guess thats part of my point, mostly teenagers. Kids don't have the driving skills yet, not that all adults do either. Lots of people use phones driving for business and personal without a problem, plumbers, contractors etc. I had a buddy in high school total his truck messing with his stereo.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I'm the ass that beeps at people when there texting,not in traffic but you got to see them freak out.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I wish I had a horn like my Boss!! It's some 130dB train horn and I've personally watched him use it dozens of times on texters> It absolutely scares the livin $h!t out of them: which if they were concentrating on driving like they all say they can while texting, it wouldn't. Funny as hell, but still dangerous. There is only one thing worse than a teenage girl texting and driving. It's a middle aged mom who sucks at driving and sucks at texting so they think it's OK to do both at the same time. I put on about 1100 miles a week sometimes 1500-1600 in 5 days. I see it literally dozens of time a day. It pisses me off to no end that some tard thinks it's OK to endanger my life!! Texting while driving is now illegal in WI., but I have seen no decrease in the number of people doing it.
Swamp

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
I've seen that vid before.. Not sure if this is an R here though... :shrug

I've had plenty of people almost hit me on my R1 cause they were texting or talking on the phone.. That's when the vigilante justice comes out..
I have had lots of people almost hit me on my r1 just from being an idiot and not checking there mirrors. Texting / talking on the phone is now illegal here and I think its the best thing that could have happened. Dont see it not near as much but once in a while you see someone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts