Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Thank God for Bronco's....Hi from GA

1K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Supernaut 
#1 ·
My name is Big John. I am 29 married and have 2 boys and a little girl. I have been in love with the full size bronco since I was a freshman in high school. I have always dreamed about having one and until today I thought it would be just that for a long time.......a dream. I convinced the wife I would sell my Jeep Grand Cherokee and initially would not have to spen a dime over my sale price for the bronco and original fixes. Also excuse my ADD as I type this!!!!! I feel like a 10yo at Christmas. I will be the. We proud owner of a 1989 Bronco XLT with the 5.0. Here's a link to the truck http://nwga.craigslist.org/cto/2931709295.html . I am pumped and ready to have it in the driveway. I will be doing a lot to it going forward. Look forward to getting to know everyone here.

#10 ·
Welcome, My BKO was the first American made auto I have owned and I will be 36 this year. I love it. I always thought Rice was cheaper than gas and bought imports. I've had other 4x4's but nothing stacked up to this beast. The wife still wants a jeep, but I keep telling her we something better than a jeep.

The supermotors.net is a great place to host your images.

#9 ·
Welcome from columbus. I went to school in rome at shorter for about two weeks. Ha. Could not stand it there. The college that is. The area is beautiful though especially berrys campus. my wifes uncle is a youth minister there so whenever we come to visit we should hit up some local trails

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.com App

#12 ·
Well I guess he sold it out from under me!!!! He removed the listing and will not answer calls. Good thing I posted about me getting it on Facebook. I had an old HS friend that said she is selling her 88 and let her know if it fell through. Its red and I HATE red but it is what it is. I will be having my bronco this week one way or another!

#14 ·
Now he finally text me back saying it is sold. Just kind of upsetting because I saw he posted at 815 and said no calls after 8 and no calls before 9:00 am. I called at 9:01 the following morning. He said it was mine if I brought the cash. I could have p on Saturday but he was in the mountains and his sister was working (it was her bronco). Oh well...... Wife just saw how upset it has made me and said to look for another one and just get it. Love my wife!!!

#18 ·
Welcome to FSB! Settled on a Bronco yet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.