Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today our school had an assembly about a young man named Drew Jensen. He was part of the class of 1998 at Barlow High in Gresham Oregon. He was shot by a sniper in Iraq in May of 2007 and paralyzed instantly. 4 months later, while in the hospital, he chose to refrain from life support. He was a great man who cared for and loved this country. He is survived by his wife and parents. He paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom, it makes you realize just how much soldiers are willing to give for our country in order to protect it, its citizens, and what we as Americans stand for. Regardless of your position on the war, we are all in debt to the soldiers who defend our country. I would like to thank each and every member of FSB who has served in our military for protecting our rights, our values, and our lives. The sacrifices you have made and are willing to make for this nation is not only honorable, but heroic. You are an inspiration to us all. Thank you.

Jeff

·
Registered
126 Posts
There are many of us who have and currently do serve. I am very appreciative to hear people say thanks. I also agree that it doesn't matter where you stand on the war, as long as you are standing behind those of us that are over here. I am in the process of going home right now, and it hurts us to know that we are not going back with everyone we came here with. I say thank you to those who suport us. Please take a moment to Honor those of us who did not make it home, a well as thier families.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts