Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as things start to settle and calm down I would like to thank everyone for the support, well wishes, donations, offers of help and servers, hardware and other things, I know some went through DT's, the shakes, depression, denial and other symtoms <--- i cant speel, but I appreciate everyone hanging in there, over the course of the next week there will still be bugs, errors and maybe the occasion shut down as I do some things server side but things are looking alot better now, the host we have transfered too has been a GREAT help, even transferring everything for us, no charge, then helping with errors and server setup problems I wasnt familiar with, this has been a learning experience for me and to tell you how much this place means to me I havent drank a beer since we went down, so I could make sure I got it back up :) we have had to upgrade to a plan that is more than the old one, at first it was the same cost but that plan couldnt accomodate our server requirements either, so our hosting each month will now cost us $55.00 a month, maybe more in the future as we grow, now that I am maintaining our server I see how much we have grown, I love it, I hope we grow more, and again, thank you, now, I have to go watch survivor

·
Only the Bronco
973 Posts
:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

These beers are for You there Joe........

you have brought us out of a messy situation and made it better and better

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thank you and here ya go :beer

BIll.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Gimme a couple of days (so I can balance the ole check book) and I'll shoot some cash your way, Brah!!! Thanks for all the effort...we love ya!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts