Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making a repost as to make my thank you to you all known a seperate thread.Like I said before I can not thank you all enough.

Well I don't know exactly what to say,I am simply at lost for words.
The donations, the prayers.I just can't seem to think of anything.
I wanna THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR EVERYTHING.
If anyone here at FSB or at BNO ever need anything I am here for ya.
Please don't any of you be sorry for what you donated or that you couldn't donate.The prayers worked to.Right now I plan on using some of the money left over if any for the trip back to Erie to bring my daughter back here to GA.I promise to donate all money left over for lost and missing children.
Again THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR EVERYTHING.
In my eyes everyone here at FSB and BNO ARE my extended family of BROTHERS and SISTERS
STANG(IAN) I owe you bigtime brother,and a kick in the nads for doin this behind my back,but you were right I would have never accepted anything.
Joe,Dave I owe both of you to.
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE
I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE FOR ME,AND MY DAUGHTER JESSICA.
Love ya all here at FSB,and BNO

Bill

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
Billz4x4z said:
Joe,Dave I owe both of you to.
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE
I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE FOR ME,AND MY DAUGHTER JESSICA.
Bill, we are all just glad she is ok and your family is working through this :rockon

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
:stupid

And also glad that she is going to get to come home to you.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I have 2 daughters and 1 son and I can't even begin to know what you went through. I am a newbie here and finally read that thread. I am very happy to see that you have her back.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Bill, all we got is family....and all our family has is us....Via Con Dios

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
Just glad to hear everything is ok, probably the best money I spent this holiday season :beer

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
JahWarrior said:
Just glad to hear everything is ok, probably the best money I spent this holiday season :beer
Yea, i gotta second that one Jah......if anything Christmas lost it's meaning to me......wish Christmas felt more like what i got out of this situation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts