Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Blaze and JAFO

I owe a big thanks to Matt and Shane for helping me with my lift this weekend. Drove up to Matts house friday morning, and tore the ttb apart and all the crap under the truck. Used Matt and Shanes tools, Matts Oxy torch and some other misc. crap.

We got lucky on certain parts....1 being the radius arm brackets bolted on rather then riveted. The only snags we ran into were the radius arm retaining bolts that thread through the knuckle area, and the rear stock drop bracket, Because it was riveted. What a bastard.

Ill get pics up sometime in the next few days.

Thanks again guys, 3 minds work better then 1.

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
Drilim said:
Thanks again guys, 3 minds work better then 1.
So there was you and Shane.... who else was there besides Matt to make for the third brain? :toothless

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keith_L said:
So there was you and Shane.... who else was there besides Matt to make for the third brain? :toothless

Your mom and her girlfriend... :goodfinge

Haha. Actually, Matt and Shane were really the ones that knew what was going on. I just did what little i knew, and listened to them...But, I learned tons.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alignment went fine. Needed to be balanced and rotated to, so it took about an hour and a half.

Pics will be up here probably tonight after work...Maybe.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Keith_L said:
Gearhead was there on Sat, so that must be who he was refering to...

Shane's a trooper. He was the first at my house on Fri, (just coming down from GA, to help out), Ended up losing his belt tensioner Fri PM, and we had to make a parts run to repair his bronco, while Zach (Drilim) stayed working on his own. Sat, after we finished up, he rode back to Alan's (Gearhead) in order to help him work on his (Alan's) dad's F150. From there, I believe he was heading north to help Jeremy (jermil01) pick up an axle, and then home?

Nice guys, all of them.

Glad to hear everything worked out well, Zach.

-m

·
Registered
769 Posts
so whos is driving up to help me? j/k....damn south people always helpful..

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blaze said:
Sooooo, about them pics Drilim??? :shrug

Still waiting on my worthless buddy to send me the install pics..

Took one today getting some stuff at Home Depot..

With the rear finished as well...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts