Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, Thanks, I would not be as far as I am with my truck if it was not for you guys, Going through building my engine and to be honest when I started I didn't know the difference between a cam and a crank shaft.

Last summer I was either going to build an engine or lift it with bigger tires. I chose to build the engine. Finished that, Had it insured for 3 months then it has been sitting getting fixed up little bit by little bit. Now I have done the lift and just put the tires on tonight, I couldnt be anymore happy with how it is.

Thats all for now drive shafts are just in getting extended right now, Will see some mudding pic's soon enough

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great looking truck, How do you like the Super Swampers?
Honestly couldn't tell you yet, Not sure if you can see in the pictures but truck has no driveshafts. There just mounted up for looks right now, still going to pull them off and adjust rear brakes. bleed brakes. Needs a bit more work still but not alot. Might need to buy an adjustable trac bar... front end is an inch out.

·
the Broheim
3,994 Posts
Looking good, are you extending the d-shafts or getting some custom ones made.
Superlift sells a 1" spacer for $50 if thats the case, Dshafts can be expensive to modify :banghead

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those rims are ballinnnn

what size are those tires, like 36's?
38.5x15

Rims are just steelies, Nothing special but there alot alot better then my ol' black wagon wheels.

Looking good, are you extending the d-shafts or getting some custom ones made.
Extending them, Rear driveshaft has everything brand new in it, Practically is custom. It will be ready to go tomrrow or tuesday, I got 3 new spicer U joints and center yoke(they call it) coming for tuesday for the front driveshaft.

Superlift sells a 1" spacer for $50 if thats the case, Dshafts can be expensive to modify :banghead
Drive shafts should not be more then 3-350.

I am going to get my trac bar made so it is adjustable, Instead of buying an adjustable one, I know to many people that can do it instead of spending the 200 on a new one from JBG after shipping plus the 2 weeks it takes to get here.

Here is a few more pictures from yesterday.

Me and my bitches

1 - 8 of 8 Posts