Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give a thanks to the people who file the "report this thread" on spammers. We always get them in the morning. I am usually beat to the punch but for me personally it helps to get my attention since I dont check every section. I wake up, check my mail, see that someone reported a post and I just click the link thats provided. So thanks for taking the couple of seconds to file that report it really helps out :beer

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I just reported you :goodfinge

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
-Spazmatic- said:
I just reported you :goodfinge
Dang it, you stole my idea!

I don't see spam all that much, TBH. I think you guys get to it before I do :toothless

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,879 Posts
I was wondering why all my posts get deleted.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
So do you have the little red blinky light on your monitor like Zilla does? Or is it just an audible alarm when we hit that button?

Batmod, to the rescue!

(thank you in return, this is one of the only boards i see minimal amounts of trolls on)

·
Registered
930 Posts
I'm with Rob...I really don't visit any other boards because it always seems like there is too much crap to wade through in order to get to anything interesting. Just another reason I love this site,

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,513 Posts
WTF? I don't get any of that. Hmmm... guess I'm on slacker duty! :goodfinge

·
Registered
867 Posts
mmmmmmmmm spam samwich

·
Registered
223 Posts
thats why its cool to have a night job i can report the aholes that like to do that at 0300 in the morning

·
Registered
561 Posts
Never seen any spam. Only spam I seen was that reliegan message guy that was talkin' 'bout somethin' with aliens.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts