Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
broncos&bombs said:
it was not fixed.

The hell if it wasn't!!!!! The funny thing is that I am a Cowboys fan, for my whole life. I have never and I repeat neve seen such pi$$ poor ref'ing job and bad coach calling job in my life of watching/playing football. I would really be upset if it had been the Cowboys getting screwed like that.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
Grizzly said:
The hell if it wasn't!!!!! The funny thing is that I am a Cowboys fan, for my whole life. I have never and I repeat neve seen such pi$$ poor ref'ing job and bad coach calling job in my life of watching/playing football. I would really be upset if it had been the Cowboys getting screwed like that.

i'm cowboys since i could recognize football, this wasnt fixed, replays showed everything, not much of anything was questionable that would have swayed the game :shrug

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Nice Job Steelers.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
broncos&bombs said:
whoa, calm down. im just joking. im a cowboys fan to and always have been. i didnt even watch the whole game cuz i dont care to much for footbal unless its the cowboys playing. i just said it wasnt fixed to rile you up.

Oh I am fine really...:D I love football and have been playing my whole life(37 years old) and been playing some semi-pro also so it saddens me to see a game degenerate in that manner. Oh well there's always next year.

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
the first steelers touchdown where they replayed it, IMO there was no way the ball was in the inzone. but i was pulling for the steelers.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dsotmoon said:
i'm cowboys since i could recognize football, this wasnt fixed, replays showed everything, not much of anything was questionable that would have swayed the game :shrug

dsotmoon, the Steelers Rothlesberger touchdown, he never broke the plane. Oh well it doesn't matter, I just hate to see what I consider ramapant dis-honesty. I hate hate kind of thing. Theres always next year.......hehehe....Go Cowboys!!!!! :drinkbud

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
Grizzly said:
dsotmoon, the Steelers Rothlesberger touchdown, he never broke the plane. Oh well it doesn't matter, I just hate to see what I consider ramapant dis-honesty. I hate hate kind of thing. Theres always next year.......hehehe....Go Cowboys!!!!! :drinkbud
honestly i think he did, all it takes is one mm of the white, it was hard to see but i think i did, either way it didnt cost the game

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
yeah, that first touchdown call was questionable, but because it was ruled a touchdown on the field, its hard to overturn it with such bad review evidence.

the REALLY bad call, was for the low blocking call against hasselbeck when he made the tackle after he threw an interception. he was making a tackle, and every qb takes out the legs, thats the only way they know how to tackle.

he was the only seahawk nearby, who else made the tackle if hasselbeck hit a blocker low? jesus?

im glad for bettis, but the rest of those crooks dont deserve it.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,142 Posts
Damn Seachickens... choke every year, sooner or later. :banghead

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
you mean the Bills loat again?

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
and once again the the Titans are udefeated right now.

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
I thought it was a great game and a horrible game all in one, way to many penalties, missed field goes, no first downs in the first .25 for the Steelers, just crazy that pittsburg actually one that. That one reciever for the seahawks was horrible, kept catching it out of bounds or not getting out of bounds when he needed too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts