Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that Baja Shop Motorsports moved out there and I just called Beard aka RedArt and they just relocated to Riverside. Any ideas? Everyone is leaving the OC, okay not everyone but I've heard of a few shops.

Chris

·
Registered
852 Posts
It's ok with me if everyone moves to Riverside......Although, the Napa that was less than a block from me, moved......or went out of business. Went there yesterday to get a price on some F100 parts, and they were closed!!!!! Now I guess I have to go all the way to University or something (the next nearest one) to get parts!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Registered
243 Posts
NApa

It's ok with me if everyone moves to Riverside......Although, the Napa that was less than a block from me, moved......or went out of business. Went there yesterday to get a price on some F100 parts, and they were closed!!!!! Now I guess I have to go all the way to University or something (the next nearest one) to get parts!!!!!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead
Ya they closed 2 weeks back ,you missed out they had a going out of business sale EVERYTHING in stock was 5over cost ,we had a feild day in that place

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.