Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

281 - 300 of 310 Posts

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
Damn Dave you've been doing some grinding! The before and after bumper pics are crazy. It's looking sweet. How much time you think you have in it?
Thanks Mark I didn't keep track but I would say 4 to 5 hours each day on the weekend just to weld it up and grind her down. The overall mockup and design I have no ideal. But I would guess it's over 20 hours overall.:thumbup

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #291

·
Premium Member
34,722 Posts
I'm pretty sure "stout" would be an understatement. My ol' lady calls me OKP sometimes, for Over Kill Pepe`. I like it. :thumbup

Really, the overall looks to be coming together very nicely. I really like the angles and curves you get in there. Not just strong but they flow pretty well with the rig and not a lot of hard corner home builds can do that very well.

ok. I'm convinced. I'll take a set. :toothless

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #295
Thanks for the kind words Pepe'. I think it's kind of funny that I had that one bumper sitting in the for sale Section for over a year and nobody purchase it. My old lady calls me mister artsy-fartsy. Between all my bonsai trees and forging knives from a forge that I built and all the other junk I get myself into.
Over the weekend I started to cut the rust out of the tailgate and when I pulled the stainless panel across the back it looks like someone had signed the wet paint from the factory with their initials.
Did I ever mention how much I enjoy replacing rust. Not

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

281 - 300 of 310 Posts