Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How ya like the name of my business idea? Everybody that knows me jokes about me starting somethin with my collection of Ford truck parts and my obsession with junkyards and hunting stuff down. I tell people, I'm like a crow, if it's shiny, I'll probably drag it home...and I've been known to be drawn to not so shiny stuff, too. :toothless

Mom came up with The Crow's Nest. She goes, "see, wouldn't that sound cool? 'hey let's head over to the Crow's Nest and see what she's got..'" Works for me. :thumbup And my CB handle can be Crow.

Oh and if anybody remembers my total frustration at 'losing' the Bronc horse emblems at the junkyard because buddy wanted $25 a piece for them, I finally found some more. :rockon [Everybody tried to sell me theirs, but I didn't wanna 'buy' the stinkin' things, I wanted to find them...there's a difference.] Had to come off two Bronco IIs, but I got 'em. I came up on the first BII and saw the shaded outline of one missing, but the passenger side one was still there, and I was so excited, then I found another BII that had a single one on it, too. [What's with somebody only taking one?]

Then I got some hood emblems off like a '49 model F1. Got the handful of stuff for $20. :rockon Oh and the other pic is just a small part of my emblems and things. [There's 2 birds from the hood of a '57 Chevy Bel Air and an emblem off a Triumph in that pile.]

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
:stupid

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dsotmoon said:
crowsnestjunkyard.com , has a good ring to it
Heeey, and you're just the fella to help me out with that. ;)

Actually it'd have to be CrowsNestFordTruckParts.com because I specialize in Ford Truck stuff, not really wanting to be a "junkyard."

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My brother said the same thing, said it's kinda like the Boar's Nest on Dukes of Hazzard, I said, well, I've always wanted to do the bartender thing, I'll just have my parts bin out back. :toothless

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
hey you like finding emblems see if you can find cursive camaro emblems. If you snag them cheap i would take them off your hands.
If you don't know what i am talking about pm me and i will find a pic for ya.

there ain't much good junkyards on this side of texas. I need to go to alabama spring break and just go throu junkyards.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cody said:
hey you like finding emblems see if you can find cursive camaro emblems. If you snag them cheap i would take them off your hands.
If you don't know what i am talking about pm me and i will find a pic for ya.
I know 'em, if I find some though, they're mine. :toothless

My brother in law came over today, he's my partner in Ford truck knowledge and was like, "I need a part and was gonna email you the other day." I said, what makes you think I got it? Him and my sister both were like, uh, you know where to find stuff. I told them about the requests I get for stuff, like I got friggin Truck Parts Central on my forehead. :toothless

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
but i thought you was a pure FORD girl?!?!

backing out i see....

J/k if you find them mount them with pride!!

And i mean on your wall
i was planning on putting them on my camaro when i get done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts