Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I have C.R.S
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the ok on my loan from the bank today:thumbup , and as soon as I get the parts ordered. The Bronco will be going up as soon as the parts get here. I will be snapping some picks. Hopefully it will be done in about 3 weeks. Its in the shop now Having a lil head work done to her. It failed a compression test so I am getting that out of the way.:cry As for the details you all will just had to wait.

Nemesis

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
My wife would have my balls in a vice if I took out a loan for my bronco....

Me on the other hand.....

·
I have C.R.S
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well My Fiance is understanding enough to let me do a loan.:toothless Besides everything we have is payed for. I also Pay most of the bills even with us both working fulltime. I just can't ever get enough cash up to do everything I want to to the bronco at one time. :banghead So I took the loan that has a "FIXXED INTEREST RATE":thumbup I Will be ordering the parts sometime next week.:popc1: As soon as they get the Check cashed at 4x4parts.com. The parts will be on the way. So in about 3-4 weeks the BKO will be sitting about 6" 's higher from Skyjacker with 6 new hyro shocks. With new 4.88:1 gears a detroit locker out back a detroit trutrack up front.:rockon A new K&N air system, B&M Trans cooler & Tanny oil pan, An Optima Red top 1,000 amp cranking power battery. 5 New XD assult 17 x 9 x 5.5 Black steel beedlock rims. As for the meats size wise I am going to leave you hanging But I will tell you they are 5 BFG Kawrlers. and that will be it for a start.:rockon :chili: :beer :drinkbud

All this is making me loose sleep at night. I have been waitting for this day sences I first saw the Original BIGFOOT at the age of about 8. I am now 32 So its been a long time coming.:doh0715: Where did the time go??????

Everyone Stay cool

Nemesis

·
I have C.R.S
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I got the call from the freight company today when I got home from work. My parts are sitting in there local freight distrabution center in Lexington. I will be picking them up tomarrow and as soon as I get them home I will snap some Pics.:thumbup

Tomarrow won't end soon enough for me.:banghead

Nemesis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts