Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At work I have one of each, not sure who I should listen to? The dumb one has been there for about 10yrs, but still a dumb ass. The story teller, I cant believe anything he says. I been there for a week and if I was running the warehouse, Id fire them both.

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
Listen to the dumb guy so you can feel superior. :toothless

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Get the story teller to tell a sex scandal story about the dumb guy. Dumb guy shoots story teller. Story teller is dead, and dumb guy goes to jail. All win.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
That's a tough call. Personally I hate stupid people and liars. But I guess if I had to pick one, it would be the liar. As long as you know he is a liar it is easier to accept the BS and it can be entertaining.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
At work I have one of each, not sure who I should listen to? if I was running the warehouse, Id fire them both.
I think you answered your own question...just go along as you would if you were the only one there.
I know you gotta deal with these people, but take everything from them with a grain of salt!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Listen to the dumbass. If he has been there for 10 years he obviously knows what to fo in order to not be fired. Dont know if he can do the job but plenty of people cant do their jobs well and dont get fired.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The dumb one was the warehouse manager, but couldnt handle it. He does know how things work, but doesnt complete the things he does. The story guy trys to get out of doing is job and thinks he knows everything. We deliver to Rubicon, a place the upgrades Jeeps and Fords so they can run the "Rubicon trail" I got him talking about it and I was acting dumb, as if I didnt know anything about the Rubicon. Oh man, some great stories he had:histerica:histerica:histerica

1 - 14 of 14 Posts