Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ford "Baby Bronco" was seen doing some off-road testing and it confirms that it will be an actual vehicle. It's expected to be Ford's response to the Jeep Renegade and Compass. My guess is that it's going to share some similarities with the Ford Escape but who knows at this point.

·
Ford Hoarder
6,435 Posts
Not saying this to bash on that bronco, but I have done more stuff off road then that with a 92 crown vic

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
it looks an awful lot like the new Land Rover Defender.
I was gonna go with a shortened Ford Transit. At this point, I could see Ford doing something like that just to eff with people over all the speculation.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not saying this to bash on that bronco, but I have done more stuff off road then that with a 92 crown vic
Apparently they might not use the Bronco name for it and call it the Adventurer or Scout.

Not a ton is known about this vehicle, except that it may be called the “Adventurer” or “Scout,” and it should use the platform from the 2020 Escape. Available all-wheel drive and turbocharged four-cylinder engines are expected.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
it's essentially the bronco II. Because we all know how much of a great seller that was and how many people wanted it. :sarcasm.

·
Registered
789 Posts
well compared to the other small suvs I don't hate it so far. not the bronco im dying to see which is now going to be a 2021 model from what im hearing. still a decent small suv that competes with jeeps counter part.

·
Registered
35 Posts
well compared to the other small suvs I don't hate it so far. not the bronco im dying to see which is now going to be a 2021 model from what im hearing. still a decent small suv that competes with jeeps counter part.
I think we should give Ford a chance. If there are doubts, do they exist in current models? That question directed towards me would be, none.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Gotta see it before you hate it. Plus, the baby bronco isn’t what folks are excited about anyways is it? Wish they had called it something else

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sorry I meant informally... it’s hard enough for the bronco to live up to the hype. This thing should be called something that doesn’t get boards like this posting pictures of it as evidence of what the bronco is going to look like. To me, the Vespa crowd board would be better!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've done more in a rental Cavalier. E-Brake turns in washes, up on three wheels go over ruts, etc. :histerica

1 - 20 of 63 Posts