Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
city of orlando went in and tagged all vehicles ,boats andything the was not how it should be for removal. that included my truck because it has been in that backyard for a month and only moved twice during that period of time. so i had to get it outa there. so i went on another bronco rescue mission (i do those alot it seems)

so i went to genie (truck) and i had to pull/push her out of the backyard where she was and hget her to the street. that was fun. the madder i got the more she moved....i wasent about to hook her to my vehicle so i did it all myself but so anyways...get her to the street and ready to be towed.

i call the tow company and i specifically said bring a flat bed she wont tow like a normal car. they dont bring a flatbed....so he has to go back and get a flatbed. i told him it wouldnt work. but he spoke very little english so i dont know if he understood me. so we get her up here to longwood drop her off and i pay the 120.00 and i give him a 20.00 tip ( not sure if i was suppose to or not but i did)

he goesto put her back in park and as im closing the hood from disconnecting the battery and pulling the bat out so i can get it charged he drives off. i go to pull the keys from the ignition and they are gone. he took my keys! i have another set so its not a big deal.

so she is here she is on concrete and she is ready to be running. things are on the up and up for genie and I i think we will become good friends once i pamper her a bit and put a new tranny in her. i have a calm about me that i havent had in a while. could this be because she is here in my town? hmmm....its been a good day.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Thank God i live in the country. I couldn't put up with that kind of crap.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cnelson said:
Thank God i live in the country. I couldn't put up with that kind of crap.

you guys dont have people that tag stuff for removal? or is that not what you are talking about?

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
so i thought a new tranny was going in this truck this weekend what happened?

·
Registered
727 Posts
armywifey4life said:
you guys dont have people that tag stuff for removal? or is that not what you are talking about?
That's exactly what i'm talking about. I currently have 11 trucks on my property. But i have 2.5 acres so that helps. My neighbors are all cool with it too.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the bronco was always going in next weekend. this weekend my 'new' tranny got pulled from the BKO its in and i pick it up this week sometime.

thats cool that you can have all that on that land. that would be nice.

·
Registered
727 Posts
And when i say neighbors i mean just two more houses by mine. I'm getting ready to buy the 5 acres next to me to prevent a subdivision from going in.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I'm *really* confused about this. Where did the truck get towed from/to? Because as I read it now, you pushed it from your backyard to the street, then had it towed to someplace you also own and put it up on blocks... So so confused.

·
Banned
6,930 Posts
armywifey4life said:
...it has been in that backyard for a month...
Your's, or somebody else's?

Next door neighbor in Kansas City bought an old VW and had it parked at the curb in front of his house. Looked like it couldn't run - probably got it from a salvage yard.

City ordinance was that if a vehicle is parked on the street and looks derelict or abandoned, it gets a big red tag on the windshield. If it isn't moved in a week, it gets impounded. It was inoperable, it got a tag, and it got towed.

Fat, lazy, slob neighbor harrassed me at work for a week claiming I'd had it towed...DUH!...The guy was so dumb, he couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel...:twak

1 - 12 of 12 Posts