Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes here it is!!! The product you've all been waiting for with baited breath.:toothless The JACK-RACKER

You've seen this in another post I made and it works so good I decided to start building them. This one is for ALL Broncos and any other vehicles with swing away tire carriers made of 1-1/4 inch diameter tubing. This is a special price for FSB members. Just click the link... http://www.pivotking.com/jack-racker-fsb.html

·
I scrape on both sides
3,036 Posts
damnit gary... i know the mount that richard installed inside the cab is totally adequate.... but you just make me want to have two mounting spots now

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well to both of you guys...HAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl: I'm sorry..... You know a guy at the steel place said "man that looks like a scope mount"...yeah!:thumbup

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I love how simple and effective your products are....that and they can all be perfect titles for adult films!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,918 Posts
Very cool..this is exactly what I was looking for..Just ordered one. thanks.:thumbup

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks perfect! All the mounts on Amazon all look inadequate (and still $40+), looking forward to getting this when I order my hi lift.
Unfortunetely most of the generic Hi-Lift jack mounts are #1- made in China and #2- made using plastic or zinc parts. No plastic or zinc on this beasty. Little bit of rubber but... I looked and decided I could do it better....HAHAHAHAHA:toothless Since I have a Bronco why not make one specifically for Broncos....there's a whole lot 'em on the road and trail yet. Even the early Bronco's swing arm is made of 1-1/4 inch tubing.:thumbup

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very cool..this is exactly what I was looking for..Just ordered one. thanks.:thumbup
Yes Jeremy I got the order and I was surprised....thanks!!!!! You're getting the first one. Probably go out Monday. Hey I don't even have the instructions made up yet but it's really pretty simple. Locktite is the key. Use Locktite on every screw and bolt.:rockon

·
Super Moderator
14,918 Posts
Yes Jeremy I got the order and I was surprised....thanks!!!!! You're getting the first one. Probably go out Monday. Hey I don't even have the instructions made up yet but it's really pretty simple. Locktite is the key. Use Locktite on every screw and bolt.:rockon
Locktite..got it..Why surprised?? Made in USA, and by a fellow Bronco owner no less..it's a win win in my book. Looks like a great product..can't wait to get it installed..

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Locktite..got it..Why surprised?? Made in USA, and by a fellow Bronco owner no less..it's a win win in my book. Looks like a great product..can't wait to get it installed..
Well thank you! I'm sure you will like it as much as I do.:thumbup

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,816 Posts
i really like this. my order will be in about 2 weeks

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK Jeremy your JACK-RACKER is on the way...very first one...except mine. You will find some really lousy instructions in the box but it's easy to install. There is four pieces of 1/2" wide tape that form the cushion under the clamps. This tape will only stick to itself. You just determine where the clamps go and wrap the tape around your tube. It goes around twice..that's it. The upper clamps have a distance of 3-5/8" on center and the bottom clamps are 5-1/4" on center.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.