Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Does anyone else do the ATV thing and if so do they have any experiance with the Honda 250EX Sportrax????

Thanks in advance..

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
from what I reamber the 250 is a semi automatic and is a fun little toy.

I had and old 1987 or 88 don't reamber for sure, honda 250x and I loved the badboy. actuallty I am looking for one agian. anyway back to yours. They are good little atv's and you can wheely in all the gears.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
The "kids" presents ..wink wink. Like mommy won't be riding one of those. They look a bit short for you to ride.

How ya been?

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone..... actually they are a good size I am 6 foot and just over 200 pounds and they will scoot real well with me on one... Yea, Steve the wife digs them too... lol, She has done more riding at times than I have been able to so far. Anyway the kids love them so far and they now have an incentive to make good grades and keep out of trouble if they want to keep their riding privilages......

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
fordexp1 said:
Thanks everyone..... actually they are a good size I am 6 foot and just over 200 pounds and they will scoot real well with me on one... Yea, Steve the wife digs them too... lol, She has done more riding at times than I have been able to so far. Anyway the kids love them so far and they now have an incentive to make good grades and keep out of trouble if they want to keep their riding privilages......
:thumbup Is that an Impala in the background? Did you turn to the dark side?

See you in 6 months!

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually it is one of those "dirtyword" impala cars you saw in the pic Steve, but it is a pic of my parents garage and they went to the dark side of car manufacturers for that one....... (It was my mothers choice for the car..... my dad still drive Ford/Lincoln and I learned at an early age that Ford is the only manufacturer that really counts anyway).....

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
fordexp1 said:
Actually it is one of those "dirtyword" impala cars you saw in the pic Steve, but it is a pic of my parents garage and they went to the dark side of car manufacturers for that one....... (It was my mothers choice for the car..... my dad still drive Ford/Lincoln and I learned at an early age that Ford is the only manufacturer that really counts anyway).....
You had me worried, I was all set to come done there for an intervention. :toothless

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
you better hold on to the 250r. It seems like everyone is trying to ge there hands on one those. I know there are worth some money now

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
We are the second owners of it. We knew the original owner and he treated it better than his own family. That is why he is a single man with no money. :brownbag

trust me I keep a very good eye on it and treat it just as good. Hell I run 110 octane gas in it :shocked

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
do you have any pics of it I would love to see it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
i posted pics of my quads before, i had a 87 fourtrax 250r,87 mojave, and i still have a 01 mojave. Those are some hell of a good presents, good 4500 a piece!

I didnt know anyone here rides! i would love to live in MI or cali so i could ride silver lake or glamis! I would like to buy a banshee before the 2stroke ban comes(2006) anyone know what kind of pland yamah is doing right now? Id like to be able to pay monthly.

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Ive got an 86 Honda 250sx three wheeler. Its set up to be a racing three wheeler(from factory), lots of power. If u give it to much throttle in first, it will do a wheel stand with no problem at all. Does 60 easily, was racing my friends banchee and i was out running him until he hit 6th. I think if i wouldve had 6th i wouldve kept up or went ahead again. :-D

·
Registered
203 Posts
lots of fun

I just recently sold my yamaha warrior. It's the top right pic in my avitar.

·
Registered
769 Posts
i wouldnt mind a warrior either, my friend has 2 and i race him alot on my mojve cause there set up the same way for mostly XC.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts