Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just put a 6 inch rough country lift on my bronco only took two days but everything was so rusty and took a good deal of time to get off but hey its done now and got some 36x12.50 TSL's on it took it for a little shakedown run through some pretty deep slop and rode er' pretty hard and she held together so must of done it right :beer

heres some pics

·
Registered
511 Posts
Good looking lift you have there! :thumbup Have you ever done a lift before? Any advice for someone else doing one? What did you use to remove the pesky Ford Rivets?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to remove those rivets i just got in there with a cuttin wheel and a air hammer and worked on em till i got em out

and some advice dont tighten the bolts down on the drop brackets for the tracion bars until you bolt the traction bars to the brackets cause you need that little bit of play to line em up right

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks yea it drives fine on the road pulls a little bit but most of thats because of no steering stabalizer which i have but skyjacker shipped it to me without a bracket so i couldnt put it on should be gettin here today though

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Damn that looks good! :thumbup

·
Registered
952 Posts
Looks great!!! Nice job on the lift!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Gacknar said:
His info says 2" body lift.
I was gunna say how high is the body lift!! :toothless Looks freaking awsome! Thats the lift I was gunna get but then everyone said the directions sucked and that they got half the parts.:histerica After seeing this beauty, im hooked on getting this lift. Just gunna wait till tax returns come!:rockon

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Looks good

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Double post. Now that I look again you should raise your trailer hitch somehow to compensate for the body lift

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea im in the process of raising the front bumper and trailer hitch the back bumper i already raised and i used add a leaf and blocks in the back and radius arm drop brackets for now until i get money for new leafs and extended radius arms

·
Registered
445 Posts
i am so jealous of your truck now.....i was gonna go 4 suspension and 2 body on my f-150 shortbed 2wd, but now i want to go 6susp and 2 BL. i have the front axle from my wrecked bronco to make it 4wd. what kind of gears are your runnin for them 36's??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts