Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to try one, just to see the reaction of the fine McDonald's employees. Also, if you have an aversion to McDonald's there is an alternative: The WhopGangBang. A chicken sandwich placed in the middle of a double cheeseburger.

Read more HERE.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Sorry but if ordering from a fast food place (or any place for that matter) I'm going to try to give as little reason as I possibly can for them to mess with my food. Asking for a "McGangbang" is just asking for a sandwich with spooge, spit, snot, or buggers on it.

I don't even make special requests like "no onions" If I don't want something I'll pick it off, or not order it.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree with you, but if you were to walk up to the counter of your local fast food eatery and tell the guy working the counter you want a McGangBang, the look on his face would priceless. Confusion, disbelief and wonder would probably show on his face in short order. I don't really want to eat one. I just want to order one and watch hilarity ensue.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I have a buddy that has been eating those for years. He loves them. We went to McDonald's together one time and when he ordered it the kid at the counter was totally confused and just said "A what?" He said "A McGangBang, you know, it's when two all beef patties love the same chicken sandwich very much."

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That might be good

·
Too poor for FSM
1,395 Posts
Here in E town washington, we call 'em McChubbles... :goodfinge

-Vance

·
Registered
164 Posts
I think most empoyees at McDonald's know what they are. Been around since summer '08 or before.
No, I never have worked in a fast food place. But, I know people who have.

Mike

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Sorry but if ordering from a fast food place (or any place for that matter) I'm going to try to give as little reason as I possibly can for them to mess with my food. Asking for a "McGangbang" is just asking for a sandwich with spooge, spit, snot, or buggers on it.

I don't even make special requests like "no onions" If I don't want something I'll pick it off, or not order it.
I agree with you, but if you were to walk up to the counter of your local fast food eatery and tell the guy working the counter you want a McGangBang, the look on his face would priceless. Confusion, disbelief and wonder would probably show on his face in short order. I don't really want to eat one. I just want to order one and watch hilarity ensue.

Theirs only a few places out west that will build one for you, 99% of the time you just order a big mac, and a mcchicken, and build it yourself.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
That sandwich would be followed by a huge McShit

·
Registered
523 Posts
yeah..people have been doing this for years. I was doing it in high school ten years ago, and we called it a heartattack. Of course, I have better sense now..this is why america is the fatass of the countries..lol

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts

I think you have the Mcgangbang confused with the Mclimpbiskit

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,194 Posts
Hmm...I may have to order one of these...McGangbangs...:toothless

What happened? Kid wonder what it is, and get the manager?

KC

·
Registered
117 Posts
Two please!! not quite as interesting, but something else to try and order at McDonalds is a Big Mac made with Quarter Pounder Patties, it is really tasty but takes FOREVER b/c the cashiers can never figure out how to ring it up...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts