Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,631 Posts
Im sure that puts a bit of a load on the engine.
 

·
crank trigger
Joined
·
8,151 Posts
ohhh. i want to light that thing on FIRE! they should have just gotten a big generator instead of growing that alternator farm in there. i do kinda like the armored car looking window valances though :brownbag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,631 Posts
-

ScorpionBoy said:
ohhh. i want to light that thing on FIRE! they should have just gotten a big generator instead of growing that alternator farm in there. i do kinda like the armored car looking window valances though :brownbag
:toothless Im kinda confused at how the rear suspension cycles without hiting
that thing in the wheelwell. Unless is goes behind it:shrug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,685 Posts
ScorpionBoy said:
ohhh. i want to light that thing on FIRE! they should have just gotten a big generator instead of growing that alternator farm in there. i do kinda like the armored car looking window valances though :brownbag
There's no room for the generator, and it might be against the rules.

The "armored car valances" are accurate, because that's bulletproof glass. Normal car glass shatters around 160 dB. The windshield is bulletproof as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,685 Posts
XDAILY said:
:toothless Im kinda confused at how the rear suspension cycles without hiting
that thing in the wheelwell. Unless is goes behind it:shrug
It doesn't move. That truck drives into the trailer, gets hauled to the show, drives back out of the trailer to go through the testing lanes, and back into the trailer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,631 Posts
What the.....Poor broncos gotta live there lives as a giant speaker. Oh the
horror.
 

·
crank trigger
Joined
·
8,151 Posts
sewiv said:
There's no room for the generator, and it might be against the rules.

The "armored car valances" are accurate, because that's bulletproof glass. Normal car glass shatters around 160 dB. The windshield is bulletproof as well.
ahh, i get it. competition truck. well, i gotta respect the amount of labor and money they have expended on that truck. that is impressive by itself. so, what is the point? just to be loud?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
783 Posts
the earlier bronco was on ripleys believe it or not before, and if i remember correctly, it holds the record for loudest car audio system. or at least it did a few years ago.

94chickentaco - if i am correct, if the people that put their heads in the 91 didn't cover their ears, i think their brain would be mush, and they can only keep their head in there for no more than a few seconds...

^ i think that's right
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,685 Posts
You can be injured by high decibel sounds. Nausea, vomiting, obviously hearing damage (more like destruction).
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top