Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy Sh!t is that thing ugly. I think warthog when I saw it. :wtf I'm a mopar guy all the way...well 'cept when it comes to Broncos...but even a Hemi wont save that thing. No wonder there arent any pics of the exterior in the commercials until the last second flash. :uke:

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
I got behind a new one the other day, and the ass end is FUGLY...then I was like heeeeeeey, its got a Hemi. Then I passed him and saw the front.....you're right, no Hemi is gonna save that ass ugly thing.

me --> :twak <-- Dodge

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tell me it doesnt look like a bloated pig of a vehicle.

I'm waiting for the 300M...its gonna have a supercharged Hemi and a mercedes traction control. I'd like to rip that whole thing out and shove it in an E-body.

·
Registered
787 Posts
If the Hemi was a child it would be screaming:

:cry :cry :cry "I don't want to go in there!" :cry :cry :cry

:cry :cry :cry "Don't put me in that ugly thing!" :cry :cry :cry

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
This is just like how the Expedition looked to us when it came out a while back. I think the Durango will be big, people will get use to it.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
it looks like a bigger jeep liberity from the side:rolleyes:

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
Jaxboro said:
I have a write-up for putting a 426 hemi in a PT cruiser. That would be interesting to drive.
Is it converted to RWD?

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
wow, hadnt seen it before now. looks like they just decided to build a suv out of extra minivan and ram parts they had lyin around. maybe it was a junkyard wars episode i missed.

·
Registered
203 Posts

Looks like a damn mini-van.

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts

:uke:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bigdave said:
Is it converted to RWD?
Yeah if i remember correctly. I still have the mag it came out of somewhere...I loved the idea.

On the Durango...I dont care if the that SuVan had a warp engine in it, I wouldnt drive that turd of a vehicle. Almost makes me scared what the vehicle makers are going to put out for their next revisions. One thing I like about the new F-150 is that it appears to have some angular lines on it. That looks good. I'm curious to see the Nissan Titan...I havent got a good read on it from the pics I've seen so far.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I saw a Titan at the Florida International car show last weekend, it looks pretty decent from the out side, but the interior feels cheap and it looks too overdone in general.

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
Re: .

CRASHNDENT said:
Looks like a damn mini-van.
Exactly. Put that picture up next to a pic of a Caravan of the same color and you can't tell the difference.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts