Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Jt8786 I picked this little guy up Sunday. It had been sitting on the side of his parents house for nearly 10 years.

I'm still working the title issues out. (me)---> :lowblow <---(AZ DMV) 6 hours, 2 inspectors, 3 locations, 2 agents and still no title.
...the battle continues tomorrow. They aren't gonna win.

So I washed it, put on tires that hold air and gutted it. It actually cleaned up pretty darn good for a 21 year old rig that's been sitting in the Nevada sun 1/2 it's life.:thumbup

That's not rust on the floor. It's glue remnents. :banghead I gotta figure out how to get it up with out destroying the paint.

Look Ma!!! No Motor!!!
I still need to spend some time with the power washer in here.

Picked up some Dodge Neon seats today for 30 bucks. The seats that were in there smelled a little like cat piss.

The first mod...spring over. :clap
$80 for U bolts
$70 for bushings
$20 for spring perches
----------------------
$170 for a 4" lift to clear 31's :toothless

My god every thing is so small on this thing!

I'll post more pic's as it comes along.

·
Traveling FSB'er
1,099 Posts
Man that looks like fun!!!! a local guy here is wanting me to build a Zuki to trail ride with him.

Might be interesting and fun!!

Keep the pics coming!!!

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
My god every thing is so small on this thing!

It can be. 3 of those (with mouse motor actually in it) make up the weight of your bronco. Course when you're done it will be more like 2. what's the plan?

They are good trail rigs, but I seen them frequently. good thing they are light as they are ALWAYS on their side.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Looks pretty cool. Keep us posted

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Very cool!! I've kicked around the idea of a Zuki, but i donno anyone who has one and i'm not sure how comfy my fat butt would be in it :brownbag. I'll just stick to my bronco for the time being :toothless

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
A Zuk riding on full width D44/9" with 37" MTR's...

As said...with how light it is you don't even need wuntons.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Did my mom get a hold of you? I left my cell at home today, so sorry for not answering. I hope she helped out a bit.

Lol... we have been wondering what the dogs were barking at lately... When I went to clean it out Saturday... There was a cat living in there.... Sorry Bro

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Jt8786 said:
Did my mom get a hold of you? I left my cell at home today, so sorry for not answering. I hope she helped out a bit.

Lol... we have been wondering what the dogs were barking at lately... When I went to clean it out Saturday... There was a cat living in there.... Sorry Bro

Your mom was great :chili: :hump

·
Registered
912 Posts
Zuk axles dont like 31s much. Find some Toys.

But it is cute:histerica

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
You want to get the glue up but not peel off the paint? Not something I would have expected the great dogonmut to say.

Have fun with your cute zuki, hopefully you can get the glue off without taking the paint with it. Look on the bright side though, if you do peel it off then its all the more reason to paint it purple and pink like you have always wanted :goodfinge

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Talk about cheap, when 31's are the equivilent to us having 35's on our junk. Man, I've got hte wrong truck...

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,614 Posts
Sami's are cool. ive wheeled with a bunch of em, its suyrprising where theyll go on 31s :thumbup
We got a lift kit on the way for my bro's 87. Gonna be rockin 29" TSLs :histerica

1 - 20 of 21 Posts