Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here's my first product. Most of you saw this before but not in its present cool form. This is the RESPLUG and it's made to STOP all your coolant from sloshing out of your coolant reservoir. Many if not all of the full size Broncos suffer from this waste of coolant. :doh0715: Possibly because of the short wheel base or??? But it does happen with the stock cap in place.

If any of you would like to purchase the RESPLUG it is $8.00 plus $2.00 shipping and you have to either call me at 248-613-5048 or email me at [email protected]. Website price is $9.00.

I just put up new website page for FSB members ONLY. It's http://pivotking.com/resplug-fsb.html
So you just go there and click on the PAYPAL logo and your RESPLUG will magically show up at your address.:haha

Remember..... http://pivotking.com/resplug-fsb.html

If your browser won't display the website and you want one of these. Just go to PAYPAL and SEND MONEY to [email protected]. Just need $10.00 and your full name and address. Just type RESPLUG in the comment box.

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Only grey? I thought the translucent orange one was prettier. :toothless

I want one as I have to run my resevoir empty as it all just sloshes out anyways. My 92 didn't have that problem.

You take paypal?

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
count me in. my coolant reservoir is kind of fuggled so i may have to get a new one for it to work but ill get one anyway.

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only grey? I thought the translucent orange one was prettier. :toothless

I want one as I have to run my resevoir empty as it all just sloshes out anyways. My 92 didn't have that problem.

You take paypal?
Yep I do so I put up a new webpage that is for FSB members only it's http://pivotking.com/resplug-fsb You can just click on it and pay right there. No one but the people on this forum will see this page.:toothless

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
idk then, my computer is dumb. anyway already placed the order with you, ill give a little product review for others when it gets in :thumbup

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only grey? I thought the translucent orange one was prettier. :toothles
That orange stuff was $15.00 foot....:shocked Besides the gray kind of matches the reservoir top.:thumbup

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
idk then, my computer is dumb. anyway already placed the order with you, ill give a little product review for others when it gets in :thumbup
That would be great thanks!:thumbup

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
does it come with a free adult diaper? or am i thinking of a different reservoir :foodfinge

but seriously thinking about ordering one, how does it affect coolant expansion though?

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
does it come with a free adult diaper? or am i thinking of a different reservoir :foodfinge

but seriously thinking about ordering one, how does it affect coolant expansion though?
It's vented. If you look closely at the picture you'll see a chamfered hole in the top and bottom. That's the top and bottom of a 1/16" diameter through hole. The plug body acts as a baffle and it lets the hot air and gasses out while stopping the liquid. Then when the liquid cools it lets air in. The overall length is 1-5/8" and the coolant can't climb up the hole. I experimented with open bottom plugs but the sloshing coolant just came out of the hole. So a solid one is the cat's meow.:thumbup

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
got me sold on it then... guess this means retirement isnt suiting you

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like my link doesn't work on Google Chrome and I have no idea of how to fix that...I ain't no computer geek.:toothless

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Looks like my link doesn't work on Google Chrome and I have no idea of how to fix that...I ain't no computer geek.:toothless

it might just be me but it seams like you saved as a file instead of an html file

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I'm using Firefox, and it shows as an HTML code page. How are you making the page? WYSIWYG? Or a template site from somewhere?

Great idea, BTW. Gonna have to get one myself, after I get it running again.

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
the link works fine with internet explorer

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Bet he's using Dreamweaver or Frontpage to make the site, and didn't test it in other browsers (there is a feature in the programs that lets you set other browsers as test mode without actually uploading the page - at least in Dreamweaver, not sure about Frontpage anymore).

On another note...someone still uses IE? Hughes...I think you are the only person I've met in the last couple years that still runs IE.

/end threadjack

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Just ordered mine...let me know if you do another awesome color...I'll take one of those too.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.