Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a list of Problems it had when I bought it.

Rear Shocks Missing
Carb needed tuning
Needed a new accelerator pump
Needed a new Air Filter
No Spare Tire
E-Break Does not work
Shifter lever spring not working
Rear Window does not work
Driver side exhaust not mounted correctly
No Trailer lights Plug
No Radio or Speakers
Seats in Poor Shape
Some rust on frame and body
Paint cracking in a couple of spots
Fuel gauge not working
Ignition Loose
Power Breaks Did not work
Steering Stabilizer missing

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm not normally big fan of flame paint jobs, but I like it :beer

I think it'd look good with some clean looking tube bumpers

Any plans for it?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a list of future plans for it.

Fix all problems in list above
Racing Seats
Custom Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier
Winch Mount in Front(I already have the Winch)
Antenna Mounts for 2-Meter and CB
Headlight Covers
Mud Shields and Skid Plates
Rear Disc Breaks
Roll Cage
Dual Batt Setup
Paint(I am thinking Green or Blue. I like the flames but they are a bit too flashy for me)

Way in the future Plans

460 swap
35" Boggers
Lockers

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
You've got a good starter rig, things to fix isn't as extensive as my list was but looks good. Sunroof looks identical to mine which leads me to believe that these were a dealer installed option.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks pretty good. Someone was well into a project. What kind of deal did ya get?
I paid too much for it but I really liked it so I bought it anyway. I paid $2800.

Sunroof looks identical to mine which leads me to believe that these were a dealer installed option.
It seems factory to me. I was thinking it could be a really well done custom job, but if it looks the same as yours I bet it was a dealer option.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The reason I like the sunroof idea, is the PO cut a whole in my roof for a CB antenna. So I've already got a hole anyway, why not just cut in bigger, LOL!

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
Sunroof looks identical to mine which leads me to believe that these were a dealer installed option.
Could of been dealer installed but I doubt it. Back in the early 80's when I worked at my Dad's parts store a sunroof, right next to headers, was one of the biggest selling aftermarket items we carried in stock. It wasn't that hard to cut a hole in the roof and put one in.

It seems factory to me. I was thinking it could be a really well done custom job, but if it looks the same as yours I bet it was a dealer option.
Definetly not a factory item.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
nice looking truck really dig the flame job. you only paid to much if it wasn't what you wanted.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, so the 400 did not put out much horsepower stock only 169hp. But with my Edelbrock intake and 600cfm carb could someone guesstimate for me about how much hp I would have now?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts