Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
4,205 Posts
The 'small parts kit' that you can buy from any rebuilders supply always includes the balancer repair sleeve..or you can buy just the sleeve separately from Chicago-Rawhide/SKF. The part numbers are simple..they all start with 99 and then the next three digits are the size. 99212 for example is a 2.125" ID speedi-sleeve.

They are designed to work with stock oil seals, btw..the speedi-sleeves are very thin,,less than .010"
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.