Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got back to South Range, Mi (school) from Christmas break in Chicago (home) to find 3.5 ft of snow in my driveway.

Snow, mall terrains and my new bumper

I had to shovel over 24 inches of snow off the roof of my house that took awhile.

·
Lick my
2,091 Posts
Zach94 said:
wow, how was it in chicago? its been in the 50's here in Peoria

Im getting sick of this upper 40's crap. Snow, damnit, Snow!!!!!!!!!!

I cant make money plowing rain. Ugh!

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It wasnt bad in Chicago no snow. Mild by UP standards cold for chicagonians

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Must be nice to see some snow. It has been Mid to High 60's here the past week. Sunday was nice just over 70*

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont mind the snow but shovelling the roof of the house was just too much.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
83bronco5.0 said:
Im getting sick of this upper 40's crap. Snow, damnit, Snow!!!!!!!!!!
Im with you, Id like to have some fun wheeling to work and back with some decent snow, the kind that DOT cant keep up with! :) All the way, snapping pictures of fools in the ditch! :)

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
You can have your snow. I grew up in upstate NY and I know exactly what I'm missing. Went golfing this past weekend and grilled out on the back patio after. (sunny/65) I love NC winters.

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
stangmata50l said:
Not fair at all....I have a snowmobile SCREAMING my name and all I can see is grass.:cry :cry :cry :cry
Sleds are fun in the grass, especially if they aren't yours or you don't have to pay for the repairs :toothless

You suck, I want that snow, I am up in Big Rapids, what, about an hour or two from the bridge maybe?

I go to Ferris, want to hit up all the seasonal roads but need more snow.

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Rain, rain, rain is all we are getting in the lower lands, 23 days straight to be exact with no end in sight. "BUT" we are getting snow in our mountains. Yeah! I'm out to play in it on Sunday. I'll try and get some pictures but I'll be mostly on Snowshoes and not Bronco playing. Can't afford to get stuck out in the middle of nowhere!

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
85f150 said:
Sleds are fun in the grass, especially if they aren't yours or you don't have to pay for the repairs :toothless

You suck, I want that snow, I am up in Big Rapids, what, about an hour or two from the bridge maybe?

I go to Ferris, want to hit up all the seasonal roads but need more snow.
I'd be on the seasonal roads but I cant find them anymore

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I hate all this one or two inch crap!! Swampers suck in that $hit. I need at least 6" all at once to get around good. If I were to ever move out of state, it'd be to northern WI or MI. Good ol' Lake Effect snow.:thumbup

·
Registered
784 Posts
hold on, u shovel the snow off ur roof???? why?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts