Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
that was truly amazing, great video, and i thought hitting the tree alone would break the radiator

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
very entertaining.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
That's a great vid. It was even better when it came out in 2000 :rockon

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
:stupid

one would think the yota would be dead after the 225ft drop.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Still awesome. If I had a nickle for every time I've seen that clip, I'd have a shit load of nickels. If Chuck Norris had a 4x it would be a yoda.

·
Registered
605 Posts
nothing like a bunch of snobby europeans sitting around surprised at how well the trucks made 20 years ago were, even if it was an import.....id liked to see them do that with there porsche, mercedes, an bmw suv/trucks acouple years from now if there are any left

they should be kicked in the head for wasting time an money on this, probably would have been better if he was sitting in it when the building blew up

i dunno:shrug

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,797 Posts
That's the first time I've seen that video. Wow. I guess there's no comfuzer on that thing. I wonder what the treehugger nazi's would think about the environmental impact of that thing in the ocean?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
4Wheelin Rust bucket said:
nothing like a bunch of snobby europeans sitting around surprised at how well the trucks made 20 years ago were, even if it was an import.....id liked to see them do that with there porsche, mercedes, an bmw suv/trucks acouple years from now if there are any left

they should be kicked in the head for wasting time an money on this, probably would have been better if he was sitting in it when the building blew up

i dunno:shrug
I really like that clip :thumbup :beer :chili: :twotu:

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
nope, no computer. It's a diesel. I loved when they let the tide come in and it was buried in the sand. They blew out the cylinders and changed the battery and it fired right up. Amazing.

I wonder if all the wave and sand action cleaned up the frame and suspension?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts