Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
my first Bronco... back before I realized how good I had it.

Attachments

Registered
I've contimplated selling my Bronco many times, but know I'd regret it. I regret not keeping it as clean anymore as it used to be. I also regret not driving it as much as I should. 400 miles in the last year. It needs some TLC.

The only other truck I've had that I don't have anymore was my 88-S10 blazer with the 2.8 and 5spd. I miss it only because it was my first "truck." Otherwise, it was a POS.

Registered
89 F150 4.9l 5sp

Registered
This is bad BUT a 1979 Suburban. Was my first vehicle. Factory 3/4 ton, 4 spd, 4.10 gears, root beer brown in and out. Was very well kept and maintained before I bought it. LOTS of room for "activities". It was a chev though.

Registered
89 F150 4.9l 5sp
I had a truck that looked almost exactly like that. It Was a 1985 4-speed with a 300-6 and was a damned good truck..

The one I regret selling themost was my 1999 Chevy 3500 Crew Cab 4X4 long bed. It had a 454 with only 100K miles and was PAID OFF when I sold it to buy a Cummins. As much as I loved the Cummins, I didn't like the payment and the Chevy did everything I needed.

Registered
I had a 98 S-10
Single cab, 4 banger, 5 speed and AC. That was it.
Rubber floors, crank windows.
I bought it because I needed something reliable and brand new, it was only $200.00 a month.
I sold it once I got married and bought a Blazer. That truck, while under powered, never have me a hint of a problem. I should have kept it.

Roller rockers are gay
This one.

Registered
I still have the only truck I ever owned, and will never sell it, ever. When I was a kid my dad and I built a 79 CJ7 with an AMC 304, 4 (or 6) inch lift, 35s, front\rear LS, from the frame up. We finished it when I was 14, then he got a divorce and lost it. I was pretty devestated when I watched it roll away for the last time.

Registered
I've only regretted ever selling one truck...and I hope it stays that way. IMO, if they just sit, they're not hurting anything. The truck I sold was nice 78 250 4x4 super cab, same color combo as my 77. I was in to flipping trucks in high school, and I let it get away. At the time I was blinded by dollar signs.

Low Buck Bum
'59 Chevrolet Apache 1/2 ton. It wasn't anything special, but I built it from the ground up as a teenager without any money. It had a smoke blowin' 235 blue flame slinger in it, truck 4 speed, and the body parts from about 5 different trucks. I learned a lot with that old truck, sold it to my wife's uncle, and now it sits in a gravel pit rusting away. :twak

One of these days I'm going to go over the mountains and steal it from him when he's not home... oh, yeah, I sold it to him about 20 years ago, he pulled the front axle and seat out of it for his son's p'up, so I doubt he'll miss it!:histerica

I see Broncos
"The Beast" 1972 Plumbing truck I drove in HS

It didn't matter what I did to this old dog, he would never die. Well until I hammered the centershaft of the transmission through the clutchplates.

Cold mornings: 3 pumps of the gas pedal and 2 turns of the starter. Fether gas until warmed up.
Engine still warm: "Click" the engine over with the key, he'd start on the first half turn of the starter.
Walls? Pah!
Low orbit? Yep.
Honda? I thought it was a bush.
Brakes? 2 of them work!

Premium Member
How about the one I wish I didn't wreck. My first vehicle I owned, bought a new 79 F-150 and wrecked it within a year of owning it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts