41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Bronco Snob
1,923 Posts
Oh good. Hank Johnson is envolved.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Now I can see how Trump won the election. People are actually ok with a political publicly, openly, asking for help from a foreign governments secret service. A secret service that many feel support a dictator. The president of the United States extorted a foreign citizen for help in his political campaign, and that is OK?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Read the transcript as soon as it was released. Trolling and fake news.
19 posts, all the politics section. Welcome to FSB Lib-troll. :goodfinge
It is great that you care enough to search for all of my posts. I'm not sure I see how posting a lot on Broncos enhances political acuity, though. Yep. Read the rough draft, not a word for word transcript, as soon as it was released. Pretty obvious abuse of power and extortion. My opinion is that the conversation proves Trump is unfit for the job. Additional evidence indicates that the extortion attempt included multiple people. And the irony is the President us whining about an investigation because he was seeking an investigation.

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,617 Posts
It is great that you care enough to search for all of my posts. I'm not sure I see how posting a lot on Broncos enhances political acuity, though. Yep. Read the rough draft, not a word for word transcript, as soon as it was released. Pretty obvious abuse of power and extortion. My opinion is that the conversation proves Trump is unfit for the job. Additional evidence indicates that the extortion attempt included multiple people. And the irony is the President us whining about an investigation because he was seeking an investigation.
Keep drinking the Kool-aid, sweetheart...

Typical liberal: Accusations vs substance of the charges.

There is zip/zero/nada substance to the accusations.

Please explain why the Democrat-controlled House hasn't voted to impeach Trump yet; if their evidence is so solid?

Please explain the Democrats constant lying (they've been caught many times) about the substance of the charges, if their evidence is so solid???

Please explain why the 'whistleblowers' are called that, when in fact, they are NOT whistleblowers at all???

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,918 Posts

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,617 Posts
:histerica :rofl: :histerica :rofl:

·
Bronco Snob
1,923 Posts
The president of the United States extorted a foreign citizen for help in his political campaign, and that is OK?
If you are a Democrat its ok. If you are a Republican it is not ok. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
If you are a Democrat its ok. If you are a Republican it is not ok. :thumbup
Now I can see how Trump won the election. People are actually ok with a political publicly, openly, asking for help from a foreign governments secret service. A secret service that many feel support a dictator. The president of the United States extorted a foreign citizen for help in his political campaign, and that is OK?
Umm, no chucklehead. Constitutional law experts agree in the phone call there is no evidence of 1. Treason. 2. No evidence of extortion/bribery, 3. No quid pro quo, and 4. No campaign finance law violations/high crimes and misdemeanors. Therefore no grounds for impeachment. I can understand that you believe those requirements for impeachment have been met when you listen to legal eagles like Rachel Maddow, Chris girly man Mathews, Joe ***** whipped Scarborough and Mika, and Chuckie boy Todd. Carry on.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Chuckie boy Toddie lost it yesterday with Ron Johnson. I wish they would take the time to investigate Biden and his boys like they have Trump, but not going to happen.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I can't believe that one sound clip of Biden bragging that he used $1B to leverage the firing of the the Ukrainian prosecutor... the very same thing the media and dems are accusing President Trump is doing, but this sound clip actually happened, unlike what is in the the transcript of the Trump and Ukraine conversation... this doesn't warrant any investigation???... media is not doing it's job to investigate.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Umm, no chucklehead. Constitutional law experts agree in the phone call there is no evidence of 1. Treason. 2. No evidence of extortion/bribery, 3. No quid pro quo, and 4. No campaign finance law violations/high crimes and misdemeanors. Therefore no grounds for impeachment. I can understand that you believe those requirements for impeachment have been met when you listen to legal eagles like Rachel Maddow, Chris girly man Mathews, Joe ***** whipped Scarborough and Mika, and Chuckie boy Todd. Carry on.
Interesting. So these constitutional law experts have reached legal conclusions without an investigation. Typical. There are more of these experts that agree that the phone call is one of the pieces of evidence of extortion/bribery etc. Trump is calling for an investigation of a political opponent and you are name calling because someone is calling for an investigation of Trump. And I do not consider Hannity, Limbaugh, Carlson, Ingrahm, or anyone on Fox & Friends Constitutional law experts.

You should read some of the text talking about the requirement of a "deliverable" (an agreement to investigate Biden) before Trump would talk, or visit with the Zelensky. EU ambassador (and million dollar contributor to Trump) Gordon Sondland told Republican Ron Johnson that the release of U.S. aid to Ukraine was contingent on an investigation desired by President Trump and his allies. So I believe them. That sounds like something that should be investigated.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Chuckie boy Toddie lost it yesterday with Ron Johnson. I wish they would take the time to investigate Biden and his boys like they have Trump, but not going to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzgs2kyNpW0
If Ron Johnson had paid for his commercial Todd would not have been so upset, but to take free air time for a campaign speach if just wrong. And of course to sit and listen to all of the misinformation Johnson tried to put out was painful.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Keep drinking the Kool-aid, sweetheart...

Typical liberal: Accusations vs substance of the charges.

There is zip/zero/nada substance to the accusations.

Please explain why the Democrat-controlled House hasn't voted to impeach Trump yet; if their evidence is so solid?

Please explain the Democrats constant lying (they've been caught many times) about the substance of the charges, if their evidence is so solid???

Please explain why the 'whistleblowers' are called that, when in fact, they are NOT whistleblowers at all???
I believe that the Democrat-controlled House has began an investigation to the allegations of Trump wrongdoing to see if there is solid evidence.

I do not believe that the Democrats have made any charges yet. There have been allegations, and Democrats want to investigate. Isn't that what Trump said he wanted, an investigation?

Whistleblower is a legal term with legal requirements. This particular whistleblower meets every legal requirement to be classified as a legal whistleblower. Therefore they are in fact a whistleblower. Those are the conclusions of the Inspector General, and the Director of the National Intelligence Agency, the two people charged with determining if this is in fact a whistleblower. Sorry, but I believe them. Please name anyone who has any evidence that they are NOT whistleblowers at all.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Interesting. So these constitutional law experts have reached legal conclusions without an investigation. Typical. There are more of these experts that agree that the phone call is one of the pieces of evidence of extortion/bribery etc. Trump is calling for an investigation of a political opponent and you are name calling because someone is calling for an investigation of Trump. And I do not consider Hannity, Limbaugh, Carlson, Ingrahm, or anyone on Fox & Friends Constitutional law experts.

You should read some of the text talking about the requirement of a "deliverable" (an agreement to investigate Biden) before Trump would talk, or visit with the Zelensky. EU ambassador (and million dollar contributor to Trump) Gordon Sondland told Republican Ron Johnson that the release of U.S. aid to Ukraine was contingent on an investigation desired by President Trump and his allies. So I believe them. That sounds like something that should be investigated.
DRB stated:“ Interesting. So these constitutional law experts have reached legal conclusions without an investigation.”

Stay on topic, we’re talking about the Ukrainian transcript. Constitutional law scholar like Alan Dershowitz, Sol Weinstein, Robert Ray, have stated the transcript does not rise to the level of impeachment. Let me remind your short term memory: 1. Treason. 2. Extortion/bribery. 3. Quid pro quo. 4. Campaign finance violations. Bring the impeachment vote Pelosi. Robert Ray has stated in this quasi, potentially unlawful, impeachment inquiry, without a full vote by the House a few committee members cannot make another branch of government bend to their wishes. IOWs Schiff and his committee is not a branch of govt without full support of the house. Therefore legal challenges to subpoenas will most likely follow and succeed. You do understand that don’t you DRB? :fishead

·
Registered
610 Posts
Anyone with a brain knows what this is about. Trump beat the anointed one and the dems have not accepted the loss. They think it could have only been by hook or crook that pant suit lady lost. Hillary took hammers and bleach bit to her computers to thwart an investigation, hired a foreign spy to investigate her rival, and has suicided everyone she has had a run in with, etc etc, but, because the MSM is over 95% liberal it does not investigate her and never will. She is so crooked they will have to screw here into the ground when she dies.
This Ukraine this is just another attempt of the liberals to punt Trump from the WH and they know if they keep investigating and slinging mud some day they will find something and it will stick. Everyone on this board would have multiple issues to explain if the government investigated them as much as they have investigated Trump.
I am hoping that Bill Barr his band of merry men will produce something in the not to distant future to put the real colluders and obstructionist in jail.

·
Registered
357 Posts
It is amazing how much thrashing around alligators can do when the swamp is being drained. Nobody should have expected that they would go peacefully. Now we have calls for the impeachment of the President, the Attorney General, the Secretary of State, a Supreme Court Justice and just about anyone who might serve to nail their phony hides to the barn. Not to mention the "need" to modify that old, dusty eighteenth century document the Constitution. The investigations of the investigators regarding the Russian Conspiracy attempted coup is raising the heat in the Washington pond. Unfortunately, there may be Republican Senators and Congressmen who will support getting rid of Trump since they are also benefitting from the existing "system" of influence peddling. The only problem they have is that that nasty old Constitution talks about "high crimes and misdemeanors", none of which can be proved. The degree to which these righteous members of Congress are offended would make you think that Trump was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office. Oh wait! That was that other guy.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts