Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

I decided that my assitant needed to come on here and try and learn a few things...Anyway...Basically, When i need to work on my truck, He sits there...and ask what Im doing, Or why his grass is dead from TB cleaner:goodfinge

Signed up tonight, Watch out for the whoring. And, Rag on him...Just like you do to me.:goodfinge

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Someone needs to get those "informative" Honda pics that put thing in perspective!

Welcome, now go buy a Bronco!

·
0 Posts
Umm. is it just me or is THERAPIST one seriously fawked up name?

I dont get it. :brownbag

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
Drilim, did you give this poor guy his USERNAME? How the F--K dare you call him a rapist. Just because he thinks its normal to have burned grass from PBlaster, doesnt mean he is a rapist, does it?

Anyhoo, Welcome aboard. Now go out and get yourself some sheap sunglasses. Until you buy a Bronco.....jk

Dont forget to VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Welcome ricer buddy. If it was not for ricers what would be burned out in the wood that rednecks drive on top of. :goodfinge

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
I seem to recall an episode of Saturday Night Live where they do their Jeopardy skit, and there was someone on (maybe it was even him? dont remember anymore) playing Sean Connery, and he kept saying "the rapist" instead of "therapist". It was pretty damn funny though

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
reptillikus said:
I seem to recall an episode of Saturday Night Live where they do their Jeopardy skit, and there was someone on (maybe it was even him? dont remember anymore) playing Sean Connery, and he kept saying "the rapist" instead of "therapist". It was pretty damn funny though

Ding Ding Ding!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts