Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever seen them.. Pretty cool idea.. My brother in law gave me one last night. They used it during the taping of a tailgating episode for "The Best Damn Sports Show. Period".. on Fox Sports Net.. It seems like a cool idea, it has a cooler and a propane grill which pops up.. Perfect for camping.. Here are some pics i found online.. Anyone ever seen these things..? Its one of those, "why didnt i think of that" things..

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
Seen 'em at Home Depot about a month ago. theyre pretty neat lookin.....actually, i almost bought one!
Decided against it only cause whenever i go camping i cook on an open fire, and the freezer is too small (or atleast it was in the one i saw) so id have to bring my cooler along anyway.
But for tailgating parties......now that would be cool to have:thumbup

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Can't beat it for free, I have the grill itself. It cooks like a propane powered Foreman grill, works great for camping you can cook bacon on one side eggs on the other, no pan required. I've cooked everything from burgers to cheese steaks, eggs , grilled cheese , quesidillas you name it. But if you're looking for that flame broiled flavor you'll be disappointed.

·
Registered
83 Posts
We've got one of them. Only used it once.. You cant beat the flavor of a charcoaler, so we mainly stick with that :thumbup

·
Registered
118 Posts
I've got one on my sail boat and love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts