Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all. its time to buy new tires for my 84 xlt. i have 3 inch body lift. i am going to get 15x10 rims and i am leaning toward getting 33x13.5x15 pit bull rockers. the price on these is about the same as simular sized tsl and in my opinion look way better. i researched a little and the tires got good ratings in all conditions including snow, mud, rocks, etc. the only thing i could find on street wear was a couple people said they hold up suprisingly well. i was just wondering if any one has had any experiance or heard anything about pit bull tires. peace all

·
Registered
6 Posts
pit bull makes a badass tire! i had a set on my chevy, and they knocked the sox out of almost any other mud terrain tire! with the exception of boggers and extreme mud terrains! but they are definitely going to be the next set of tires i buy!

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,883 Posts
one of the local 4wheel drive shops owner is running those. ive talked with him a bunch and he likes them but hasnt had them on to much offroad stuff so far. his chevy is a pavement queen mostly.

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
those have some sweet looking tread
i bet there expensive though

·
Registered
82 Posts
i have a cousin who is running the rockers only in 40's he loves them ........ he took third in a big truck pull compitition last month. they are made out of a really soft rubber which made them sticky on the concrete. they should be good for rocks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts